• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If God is a Gooner.....

Alexone234

...please grant me my prayer.

Please Lord, do not make me have to go through another season full of promise where we throw away our title charge in small chunks of late goals and missed chances. If you have planned for Chelski or United to win the title, I'd prefer us not to come withing 10 points at the finish, settling for second having never been at the races would be preferable.

I don't think that I need another lesson in frustration, as I have learned this well already.

Thank you God

Alex

potterarsenal

i agree mate but i think we done quite well today considering how they attacked us. if our defence wasn't on top we could be looking at a humilating result :roll:

Alexone234

I think we did OK too, but a goal up and we should be able to consoildate what we have.

Winning sides can win one nil or five nil depending on the occasion

PolishGooner

We are **** now, sorry but it`s obvious - Henry is now out of form and without him we cant even defeat some assholes from bolton. We need so many new players. Please dont say we had no luck, we are not good enough to win anything, maybe only League Cup

patrick42uk

Established Member
PolishGooner said:
We are **** now, sorry but it`s obvious - Henry is now out of form and without him we cant even defeat some assholes from bolton. We need so many new players. Please dont say we had no luck, we are not good enough to win anything, maybe only League Cup

LOL. i was a bit unhappy before, but that joke of a statement has brightened up my day! comedian!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

patrick42uk said:
PolishGooner said:

LOL. i was a bit unhappy before, but that joke of a statement has brightened up my day! comedian!

I think he's been eating too many beetroot over there...

thierrys_girl

Established Member
thegame24 said:
God is not a gooner.

that wouldnt be fair.

He may however help us out sometimes. :)

thats true, he cant be a gooner :)
but he can help us at times, maybe he could let Tottenham draw with Man Utd :roll:

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Of course he is, but he likes to keep us on our toes. He gave us Thiery Henry didn't he? Arsène who? remember that, he was sent by God.

Now if only we could stop the Devil from supporting Manure. :evil:

The holy grail of sorts will be at Highbury in Spring. Which holy grail I don't know, but I know a God who does.

Pat's missing Gerbil

oooooooh for god's sake!

when we set aside any whinging about losing the title to manure when they completed the season better than we did, we should look at some of the football we played last year. There was the fantastic autumn and early winter period where we played football better than any arsenal team in living memory. It was beautiful. I am proud of that and loved every moment of that

.....but as I said at the time I did not care if we did not win anything .............most football fans get meat and potatoes week in and week out. We had champagne and caviar every game. Not a sustainable diet but worth tasting. From that weve got a more pragmatic team that can do the meat and potatoes stuff but also serves champagne every now and again. I enjoyed it and Wenger has the sense to adapt the team from playing like that. Unlike Keagan's newcastle who didnt understand that champagne and caviar all the time can you leave like a drunk with fishy breath. So here's to that autumn/winter of my content.

SydneyGunnerFan

i dont think he is a gooner after all but what can you do ay was a very good much of football and i thought it deserved to be a draw no offence to all the fans out there

Alexone234

Its just begining to seem a bit like last season already and I am sure the players will worry about it too.

Last year we started to lose the league in January, bit by bit. I couldn't face another one of those without pulling all my hair our, becoming a trapist monk and rejecting all vice from my sinful existance. (well, maybe that would be a little over reaction but you know what I mean)

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom