• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If we had Yaya Toure in midfield

indy

I think it would add more new blood in midfield and if he has half the enthusiasm as his brother then that determination not to give up and go for the win would be well needed.

As much as Vieira is God, After one of our draws he said he was glad just to get the draw and not lose, now that pissed me off. That kind of attitude is complacent and not a winning attitude. THe players should be angry and ticked off with themselves that they didn't win. I don't like to admit it but Keane has that sort of attitude and he is angry if they do not win. And we need that definitly not the laid back oh well at least we got the draw. B******s! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Arsene

Indy;

I respect your opinion, but think about this please. We've never seen yaya play versus anyone 1/2 as good as a premiership side let alone anyone of CL standard. Gilberto is a world cup winner, so is vieira. You can't replace world class player with unproven ivory coast players.

This is Arsenal not Sp**s. Your correct about the attitude tho mate.

Arsene

Then i'd change my tune slightly, first we'd try then we'd trust. Buying on reputation alone is never the right way to guy, I'll see someone perform then I'll back them.

patrick42uk

Established Member
maybe it would be best to focus on making the most of what we have got, rather than what we havent and are unlikely to get.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Exactly. Not many of us have ever seen Yaya play so we can't go on saying how we'd be better with him in our side. Parlour and Vieira are fine. Its a vast improvement from Vieira and Gilberto.

The Mini

We cant if now, if we won against Leeds last season, if Radsinkski was never born, we just need to focus on what we have and what stands in our way. No if's, no but's (Including Nicky's)

KoLo28

I agree when you say that Yaya has no experience against premiership quality... had kolo though?.... look what he's doing now....

still i don't think he is a short term answer to our midfield problems (not that there is any :) )

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom