• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Second time we give Koeman a bit of room to breathe in 12 months, at two different clubs. :D He should be praising Wenger, not dissing him every chance he gets.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Arsène Wenger: This Arsenal attack is better than The Invincibles

‘I think certainly numbers wise and quality wise, this is the best attacking unit,’ he said ahead of Wednesday’s Premier League clash with Watford.
‘We never had so many players who could perform and score goals – certainly never.

‘[Dennis] Bergkamp, [Thierry] Henry… and [Robin] Van Persie [came] behind them. [Sylvain] Wiltord, [Robert] Pires, it was not bad.

‘We had the quality, but [we have] the large number [now].

‘How do I manage them? That’s a good question and I don’t know in fact. It is about making the decision for the next game that you think is the right one.’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/30/Arsèn...ttack-is-better-than-the-invincibles-6416468/

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Fave thread. Come on boys and girls, give me something.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

say yes

forum master baiter
1iync8.gif

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
This vid that @American_Gooner posted in the match day thread 10000% needs to be in here.

Tears were forming the first time I watched it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Will never not be funny. Look forward to more verses as the season plays out.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom