• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Illiasu Shilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierryunreal

YuenBiaoFan said:
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/soccer/artikel.php?ID=109262

class so at CB we have toure, senderos(back after 6 weeks), djourou and cygan (we know what to expect.hopefully won't make costly blunders), then illiasu( who must be good enough to earn a contract from wenger)

thierryunreal

played all four matches at the world cup for ghana. had a trial with arsenal and is said to have been oferred a deal by wenger...means he's good enough

RC8

Established Member
he did not stand out for me while playing for Ghana, but he is certainly a player I would like to give a chance too, specially at that price.

Mr_LDoubleU

You know what wengers like, while everyone is watching the big names , wenger will be watching the underdogs for potential stars etc.

tquick247

wenger is without a doubt the best scouter of young talent in the world, there are more than a few examples but i could give you just one....thierry....not enough? ok, how about fabregas....still not happy? walcott....if wenger thinks this guy is quality, then im right there behind him

Jaded

I haven't see alot of Woodgate during his time at Newcastle, but during his 'uninjured' period with Real Madrid last season, he was really good that neither Mejia or Helguera was able to take his place alongside Ramos.
His positioning, the way he arrange and lead the backline is absolute top notch, i guess something that slightly missing from Arsenal right now, a leadership quality. Kolo is a fantastic player but sometime his leadership can be a suspect, i'm not entirely sure whether he can command the backline to operate coherently on his own.

I don't know Woody's condition right now as i don't give much attention to Real (i never really like Real that much although they have the biggest fanbase here in Spain), but if Arsenal manage to get Woody injury free, a season loan would be an excellent deal for us.

Jinn

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/soccer/artikel.php?ID=109262

well, news from ghana side is saying we are ready to sign him
I wouldn't trust that. Their source is the mother of all bs rumours, Tribalfootball.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
they make me laugh when their news are exclusive because on other sites they were old news for about 3 days
all they do is change the name of the headline lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom