• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I'm not superstitious but......

beanz

I'm not superstitious but.... when it comes to matchday, I'm worse than the popes life insurance rep!
Out comes the lucky shirt, got to touch the lucky cat statue in the loo & at half time the lucky mug comes out (unless we're winning by miles, then the luck can stay stored up for the next game)
It's pathetic cos I know that whatever I do won't have the slightest effect on the outcome of the game, but I just gotta do it.

How about you peeps?

EJub

This weekend was great, because I am bad luck.

My girlfriend didn't believe me and made me put on my Arsenal
shirt during the Preston North-End FA cup game in the 98/99 season.
We went down 0-2 in the first half.

The shirt came off and so did Preston's lead, 4-2 I think.
I put on my current shirt on the North Bank at the Final whistle
of Saturday's game - my girlfriend (now my wife) had it tucked away in her bag. I finally got to wear my Arsenal shirt during the trophey presenation.

jeromelee

The main thing is that I can never put money on Arsenal winning or we'll lose or draw. Haven't done that all season long haha

beaney

Aussie said:
I always have to have my feet touching the ground.

wow thats a weird one, what do you go when we score? you cant jump up and about?!?!?

dad mentioned our lucky mugs, weve had those for years, and THEY DO WORK

he will vouch for me on this one, i know how stupid it may sound but i promise they have NEVER let us down.

if were loosing or not playing well the mugs come out and they ALWAYS score.
they dont always win but they do score and they dont loose!

this has been going on for a few seasons now, not just this one!

Aussie

Established Member
Come to think of it beany my feet do auctually leave the ground when we score i have just never thought about it. However while watching the game my feet are always on the ground.

If i take them of i know they will score.

EJub

Sometimes it's bad to read the superstitions of others, because you might inherit them and factor in more things in the future. :bounce

KingReyes

Established Member
Before the game I like to look around and find Mancs, so I can beat the crap out of them. It relaxes me very much during the game! :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom