• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is it a bad idea?

IHateJam

To go over to Spain and sit in the home section just so I can see the Champions League match against Celta Vigo?

IHateJam

Wherever Arsenal fans will be, if you are buying tickets from Celta Vigo you will be seperated from the Arsenal fans

JazzG

Established Member
I don't know what their fans are like, I would do some research into it before I sat in the home fans end.

One time my mate phoned me up and said he had tickets to the chelsea game at stamford bridge (the replay in the FA cup), I was yeah I'm up for it, then he told me we were in the chelsea fans. I told him that I was too young to die!

GlasgowGooner

i saw a documentary of the town Vigo on skysports a few weeks back, the fans seem generally ok but the stadium is a dump, Uefa had to make them bring it up to date or they had to play there CL games at a suitable ground. They did meet the Uefa standards but just barely.

A

Anonymous

I wouldnt think there would be any problem.
There might be if you sat with there 'ultras' but i doubt you would get a ticket in their area anyway.

bobbypires

Established Member
Celta's supporters are very quiet. They don't do anything (they don't sing!). I will celebrate the goals like I always do when I see the matches on tv.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Vigo fans are **** one and all. Every one of them is a Portuguese wannabe who doesn't deserve to be in Spain. If you sit with them give each and every one of them a slap from me, and a slap from my Ma as well. By the way this has got absolutely nothing whatsoever with me being from La Coruna. Oh no, not at all.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom