• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Isco

kopzilla

Always Negative
Who do we think we can get realistically in the Jan window?

I think Wenger will be forced to get some players in...or atleast 1 player.

Probably depends on when Wilshere and Rosicky return.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think AntG , the moderator had something to do with it and earlier the forum here was a shambles..used to crash frequently.. I love the new improved forum now.
I see, I did notice that AntG was a special character.

Malky

Established Member
MDGoonah leaving was a big loss, he was an excellent poster back in the day. :( AntG, if i remember rightly was a bit of a RAWKish type, pretty sure he once threatened to have someone kicked off the forum for referring to his opinion as "idiotic" or something along those lines.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

MDGoonah leaving was a big loss, he was an excellent poster back in the day. :( AntG, if i remember rightly was a bit of a RAWKish type, pretty sure he once threatened to have someone kicked off the forum for referring to his opinion as "idiotic" or something along those lines.
He used to constantly ban a poster called Stevez I think. Now I think about it he was quite similar to you @Furious Styles ?

amirkat

Established Member
Shoutout to @MDGoonah41 though.

One of the first to proper welcome me to A-M.

Isco is playing tonight btw. If anybody wants to do some scouting for our future #10.

Sykes

I pray we get him this summer. He'll be able to play as a CM, AM and on the right. Him or rabiot would be a great signing. Xhaka as well.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Do we know what happened to him? Could he be lurking?
MDGoonah41 started a new game thread with the opening post of only two words - "hope we win". AntG made a comment about how back in the day, the new match threads used to be a lot more elaborate. And the convo went something like this(I'm paraphrasing)
MDG: You're lucky a thread's even being made, so quit grumbling
AntG: Its better to not make a thread than make such a sucky one
MDG: If you're so concerned why don't you make one, it'll only take a few clicks
AntG: Yeah, and it'll take me even fewer clicks to ensure that you never make a thread here again, so don't be lippy
MDG: I'll save you those clicks by not posting here ever again, EVER

and that was the last we saw of MDG on AM.
(yeah, I've been lurking here for a long time)

Last edited:

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Sad story. @MDGoonah41 was a favourite of my lurking days.

We could do with him round here now, especially with our difficult title run-in. He could be the difference between first and second place imho.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Sad story. @MDGoonah41 was a favourite of my lurking days.

We could do with him round here now, especially with our difficult title run-in. He could be the difference between first and second place imho.

I remember them clearly, both good posters, @MDGoonah was a prolific stato if I remember correctly, came up with all sorts of graphs etc. @AntG was also good and seemed highly educated. If you disagreed with him he would try to baffle you with BIG words.

I'm sure they are both around, you cant keep a proper Arsenal fan away from AM! :)

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
If you miss him so much, why don't create a second account, pretending to be him?
It's not all that difficult either - all you need is a keyboard without Caps buttons and half decent EXCEL skills, then you're pretty much unstoppable.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom