• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Fresneda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why would we need to if Fresneda comes in? This would make White or Tomiyasu back up CB no?

Fresneda is nowhere near ready to start for a PL chasing team.

Got benched a lot by Valladolid second half of the season.

He’ll be a back up RB for a while.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

I don’t get it. How can you be close to pulling the trigger in January, but not revisit in the summer when he has a cheaper release clause?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I don’t get it. How can you be close to pulling the trigger in January, but not revisit in the summer when he has a cheaper release clause?

The market changes. Going into the January window a signing like Cancelo (for example) would've been impossible.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nothing wrong with that if they have different strategy or a better player has become available.

Same with our midfield but I’m still not fully convinced about going for Rice instead of Caicedo tbh.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This forum for whatever reason just fell in love with this kid. He is a bench player for a team that just got relegated. He is not gonna add anything for the foreseeable future

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Nothing wrong with that if they have different strategy or a better player has become available.

Same with our midfield but I’m still not fully convinced about going for Rice instead of Caicedo tbh.
Whilst I want both, we’ve got to replace Xhakas 14 goals contributions from somewhere.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Priorities can change. As other possible targets become more available ie Cancelo, Boey etc.
How do you go from fresneda to cancelo. It’s gonna be funny watching cancelo and Zinchenko on the pitch together. Who is inverted? We go from being weak on the left side to both sides

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting so we not advancing with Fresneda and Bababooy. i wonder who we gonna target for RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom