• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We won’t compete commercially with either Manchester club for quite a while. MU signed Chevrolet to a long term deal that was priced so ridiculously high it got the VP of Marketing fired shortly thereafter. MC owners on the other hand control a country and will have other companies they control pay “sponsorships” at whatever level is needed to win and comply with FFP (the actual value of the sponsorship being effectively irrelevant).
Careful. The Mancs running around here will just tell you City’s commercial deals, especially those with companys associated with the UAE, are only of market value and not against the rules.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Need to see how much this is worth before commenting. I was expecting us to go with separate sponsors for the training kit.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'm also curious to see if this affects us being able to have a sleeve sponsor...? Pretty certain our previous deal with Emirates was preventing us from doing so.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea get £40m a year for their kit, £10m for their training kit and £8m for their sleeve sponsor. There’s something we can compare to once the figures are released.

field442

Trusted ⭐
How the **** has this gone so under the radar if it’s “one of the biggest ever in football”? Still can’t find any figures anywhere either.

field442

Trusted ⭐

If it’s £40m a year or slightly over I’d say that’s poor considering they get the training kit as well.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If it’s £40m a year or slightly over I’d say that’s poor considering they get the training kit as well.

Says over 200 million. Gazidis also said record breaking. I doubt we would extend with emirates without being in line with what other clubs are getting.

I also believe it allows us to have a shirt sleeve sponser. Surely we can get a big name in the US to do that.

Stannis

How the **** has this gone so under the radar if it’s “one of the biggest ever in football”? Still can’t find any figures anywhere either.

Most corporate deals are done in secret, I think the sleeve story got leaked because either Arsenal wasn't happy with existing offers or more likely they just want to more publicly advertise to any big business out there.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Anyway, if this new deal starts from next season (saw DarrenArsenal1 suggest so on twitter) we should have a sleeve sponsor next year as well. That would allow an extra £20-30m to be spent on wages.

Gegen Pressing

You mean other top 4 clubs? Hmm
AFanTV will get a bigger deal than us.

Says over 200 million. Gazidis also said record breaking. I doubt we would extend with emirates without being in line with what other clubs are getting.

I also believe it allows us to have a shirt sleeve sponser. Surely we can get a big name in the US to do that.

Stannis

Emirates website says the shirt deal is till 2024, stadium till 2028

Emirates, the world’s largest international airline, and Arsenal Football Club, have today announced a new sponsorship deal. The sponsorship, the largest ever signed by the club and one of the biggest ever agreed in football, grants the airline a 5-year extension to their shirt partnership with the Club until the end of the 2023-2024 season.

https://www.emirates.com/media-centre/emirates-and-arsenal-renew-sponsorship-deal

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom