• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Toney

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,246
  • Views 76,924

Is Toney an upgrade on Gabriel Jesus at CF?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well they were comprehensive enough to dissuade us from signing Aouar, so they’re at least somewhat effective.
And Bruno Guimaraes. Guy even wanted a short contract so he can get a fast raise to wages.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
"With Brentford, they're struggling at the moment but I'm sure when I'm back I will play a big part to get them out of the losing form they've been in. I can't wait to get back and be helping my team-mates," said Toney.

Asked if there is any pressure to deliver given Brentford's precarious situation, Toney replied: "Not really no. It's not pressure, it's just excitement to get back on the pitch.

"Everybody at Brentford knows I will do my best to try and get the club out of the sticky patch we're in.

"But there's no pressure and even if there was, I wouldn't feel it and that's what drives me forward.

"Brentford, we've been here before and we know how to get out of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom