• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Hobbs

A

Anonymous

Liverpool is trying to do what we do to them for a last minute bid for Reina ..

dazza31

hobbs

the reported fee that aresnal are peed off about is sell on fee which lincoln want 500k

lincoln wnat 100k for player then 500k if we sell on

but he is def coming to london as hes renting a flat there

so im not sure to who but arsenal had offered contrct etc

so there maybe possiblility he will still sign but hes wicked little player

asajoseph

Established Member
How on earth do you know he's renting a flat here? And I'm sure there are available flats in Liverpool? Not as nice, probably, but still some good places.

Ziontrain

Re: hobbs

dazza31 said:
the reported fee that aresnal are peed off about is sell on fee which lincoln want 500k. lincoln wnat 100k for player then 500k if we sell on

That's actually a lot. Loot at it this way. If this kid is good Arsenal will not want to sell him at all.

So the only way he gets sold is if he's a bust or just not up to CL quality. History shows that Arsenal more or less decide by age 22-23 if he is wirth keeping. If he doesn't make the grade the track record says that we'd be lucky to get a million for him. Far less if he goes to a lower division team.

If he got sold for 2MM or 5MM no body would quiblle with Lincoln getting a 500K cut. But I don't see how they can get a clause gauranteeing 500K no matter the selling price. That's a bit much.

famous no 10

Established Member
Re: hobbs

Ziontrain said:
dazza31 said:
the reported fee that aresnal are peed off about is sell on fee which lincoln want 500k. lincoln wnat 100k for player then 500k if we sell on

That's actually a lot. Loot at it this way. If this kid is good Arsenal will not want to sell him at all.

So the only way he gets sold is if he's a bust or just not up to CL quality. History shows that Arsenal more or less decide by age 22-23 if he is wirth keeping. If he doesn't make the grade the track record says that we'd be lucky to get a million for him. Far less if he goes to a lower division team.

If he got sold for 2MM or 5MM no body would quiblle with Lincoln getting a 500K cut. But I don't see how they can get a clause gauranteeing 500K no matter the selling price. That's a bit much.

surely a more sensible way is for Lincoln to ask for a percentage if he's sold on within his contract period, say, 15% or something.

Seed

The ****, tottenham, have been interested in him too, so if he is renting a flat in london it doesn't necessarily mean we're going to sign him.

dazza31

ok

hi everyone i know hes renting a flat in london because i spoke to him the other day when i went up to lincoln to see my freind

( freind r butcher )
lincoln midfeilder

i went and asked him and he says hes been to highbury and had talks and tottenham **** have also made a offer and are prepeaerd to meet the deal set out by lincoln

hes said hes not intrested in liverpool

a qoute from him " one hit wonders "

so i think the ball is in arsenal and tottenhams court

man u are ment to be intrested but havent made an offer nor have any other club

clubs who have made offers are

arsenal, ****,liverpool, charlton,luton

so we have a strong chance

i will keep u all upto date ok as im going to a pre season match with them and i should see him again

arsenal did inquire about another lower league player but i can remember who but it was to grays

Seed

it sucks when you hear of a player younger than yourself ( in my case 18 ) being signed... makes me think AW might not get round to signing me...

A

Anonymous

Seed said:
it sucks when you hear of a player younger than yourself ( in my case 18 ) being signed... makes me think AW might not get round to signing me...
I share that notion... :wink:

Seed

Stefano said:
Seed said:
I share that notion... :wink:

phew not alone then... :D

luma

hobbs prefers to go to liverpool and anyway talent that we find other clubs cant just go and scout and look at their own talent and anyway i thought for lincon thats a hell of a lot of money for a club in the lower divisions

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom