• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If Jack has any brain whatsoever he'll sign whatever contract he was offered because there is no way the new gaffer will love or support him like Wenger has.

benjamin86

Established Member
What’s your head saying versus your heart? Listen to your head. Wilshere is past sell by date.
He's played decent amount of football last 2 seasons and never hit the heights of a few years ago. I watch a lot of Watford as well as Arsenal and Will Hughes has performed at least as well as Wilshere and he's just stepped up tothe premiership.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't know what has happened to Jack. I think he's been poor for a couple of months now, he's never been like this in his time at Arsenal. I don't know if he's injured and everybody is keeping it quiet so he doesn't get all the stick he usually receives or what, but he's not at 100%, not a chance.

It's likely he's leaving in the summer and I'm gutted, If his ankle is giving him grief after a certain amount of games he might be best looking at something else beyond football. :(

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Except for the assist, don't think he was anything but ordinary.
Him and Özil couldn't really feed good balls in the box.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I didn't watch the first half but I thought he was much improved relative to recent performances in the second half.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Looked more fresh and light legged than in recent performances, and got an assist. Still, overall he was mostly a passenger, floated around the centre without much impact. Without the (lucky) assist that's a useless body in there for 90 minutes. Should've been subbed off for Iwobi or Nketiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom