• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
He doesn't have anything to do with Arsenal on his twitter. Strange.
smacks of some mammoth sulk on his part, I think

not to comment at all on the FA Cup win cannot have gone down well with his supposed team mates or manager - but nothing linking him with a new club either

Q

Quicker than Walcott FFS

More pointless posts. Is this guy staying with us or not?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
smacks of some mammoth sulk on his part, I think

not to comment at all on the FA Cup win cannot have gone down well with his supposed team mates or manager - but nothing linking him with a new club either

Maybe he congratulated his mates in private? He has their phone numbers.

If people defined my entire persona based on what I did on social media I'd have a problem.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
"Married the women of my dreams".. :lol:
2lk46cm.jpg

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I'm interested in how his situation will pan out. He'll always have the door open while Wenger is here but if he'll insist with having a guaranteed starting position he'll have to look elsewhere.

Zaza

Sell. Either he stays and fights for his place or he leaves. He isn't good enough to make the first 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom