• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Jesus, apart from Jack's brilliance, you can really see what held us back during that time (and still does) - finishing. Absolutely shocking stuff at times.

nicky47

Established Member
Yeah our finishing is and has been horrendous for some time...

But anyway I miss Jack a lot. Would love that little man in midfield right now! My mate can't stand the guy because of all his injuries and I constantly defend him. I hope Jack comes back strong for us. I fear he's heading down the Diaby route.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Can't bring myself to watch the video - hurts too much to know how good he can be if he could just get his body right.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He'd get more respect on here if we had some decent forwards over the years.

Balance is key

Can't bring myself to watch the video - hurts too much to know how good he can be if he could just get his body right.

The guy gets injured every single time he gets tackled so what do we do ? we play him in the spot where he gets tackled the most.

He should be forced to play on the wing - he has been great there for us.

LordBump

Yep he is great there, but I do see him as santis heir apparent.

It sucks we've lost those injury years but we can still get another 5 years of brilliance.

Look what RVP did when he finally made the pitch healthy before he fckd off.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Miss this brittle mother ****er.

Dont worry folks, no overrating from my side, he is a good player but has many issues to his game as well. Gives us something but also frustrating as **** at times. Needs to get back though.

Long video but nice watch.

TheLawOfDiQ

Yeah our finishing is and has been horrendous for some time...

But anyway I miss Jack a lot. Would love that little man in midfield right now! My mate can't stand the guy because of all his injuries and I constantly defend him. I hope Jack comes back strong for us. I fear he's heading down the Diaby route.
Tbf he's already on that route.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Jesus, apart from Jack's brilliance, you can really see what held us back during that time (and still does) - finishing. Absolutely shocking stuff at times.

It really is disgusting how many routine chances we've missed in that clip. Unbelievable.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

That should be renamed 'Arsenal - Miss Masters' **** me how many misses were there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom