• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Rodriguez

Aevi

Hale End FC
James Rodriguez

James-Rodriguez.jpg

Born/age:
Jul 12, 1991 (24)
Place of birth:
83.png
Cúcuta
Nationality:
83.png
Colombia
Height: 1,80 m
Position: Attacking Midfield

http://www.90min.com/posts/3044310-...-putting-isco-and-james-rodriguez-up-for-sale
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/t...drid-willing-to-sell-james-rodriguez-and-isco

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
James will be too expensive for us I'd imagine. Can see Chelsea or PSG getting him if he does leave. Perhaps United too, but it'd be difficult to attract him without CL football.

Don't think we need Isco.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ah, the summer transfer window. It begins. Can't wait till we sign Danny Drinkwater on deadline day.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I would donate one of my kidneys and several thousand worthless catalan lives for this to happen.

This guy is insanely good. Don't let the turmoil at Real Madrid fool you, he's one of the world's best talents. I don't think much of Wenger these days, but James is exactly the kind of player he'd elevate to peak levels.

spartandre217

Established Member
Would take, would also take Draxler but I'm a bit of an oddball.

Better than Mahrez for what it's worth (not much)

Last edited:

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Wanted him since he was at Porto. Don't imagine we'll ever get him; Wenger will probably keep Campbell and tell us he's just as world-class.
:lol:

Yeah, in absolute spite of actually having to spend money, he'll do a complete 180 on a guy he hasn't really rated up to that point.

KillaJax

Would take, would also take Draxler but I'm a bit of an oddball.

Better than Mahrez for what it's worth (not much)
Been wanting Draxler for about 3 seasons now. I was absolutely pissed off that he went to Wolfsburg.

On Rodriguez, very doubtful he would be within our pricerange. We are looking at 50mil minimum for Madrid to let him go IMO. Would be a lovely signing.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom