• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ján Mucha

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Re: Jan Mucha 'keeper

The same story was around in Skysports few days ago. It might hold some truth in it, but only few days ago Wenger said that signing a goalkepper has never been considered this season. Typical Arsène :)

DREVAK

Established Member

It has been reported in local media some time ago already that he has signed a pre contract with Everton and that they have even announced it on their site. Don't know for sure if that's true but I was under the impression that he is indeed Liverpool bound after the season.

dave_rwr

Established Member

That's the impression I have too Drevak. Initially there were reports that Mucha was actually training with us and we were about to sign him on a free. His club then refuted those claims and now it was suggested the other day that Everton has already signed a contract with him.

godfather

I'm more interested about 'he was one of the two keepers we were keen to sign'. if this was true, which means we are going to sign a keeper in the summer and we have to sign a truely great keeper.

Shue

Established Member

Sky say he's signed for Everton already.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_5881433,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 33,00.html</a>

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

owl-250x250.jpg

"Hoo?"

As per above, he's signed for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts