• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jasper Cillessen

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Our first targets should be Allison or Oblak. Thereafter, Donnarumma or Lafont.We need a GK that has a "reputation". Apart from De Ligt, I can't think of a single Dutch player that I would want. No thanks.
Oblak and Allison are not coming to Arsenal.

Donnarumma is overrated. Only famous because he shares the same first name as Buffon.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted đŸ”»
We can’t afford a 100M GK. Well, we can, but won’t do it.

Self sustaining model and all that.
I think the two youngsters could be purchased for under ÂŁ50m. More reasonable prices floated around after the season ended. i just don't want another downer type of player.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted đŸ”»
Oblak and Allison are not coming to Arsenal.

Donnarumma is overrated. Only famous because he shares the same first name as Buffon.
He has an error but I think he'll push on over the next couple of years. He certainly has more of an aura than old man Cech.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

For years everybody took the piss out of him with panenka’s on penalty etc. He is dreadful on penalties. Was an excellent goalkeeper for years in the Netherlands and internationally. Makes almost no mistakes and commands the area very well even though he’s relatively short for a goalkeeper. But he has that major flaw on penalties and the aura of a chipmunk on crack.

GDeepℱ

League is very weak
For years everybody took the piss out of him with panenka’s on penalty etc. He is dreadful on penalties. Was an excellent goalkeeper for years in the Netherlands and internationally. Makes almost no mistakes and commands the area very well even though he’s relatively short for a goalkeeper. But he has that major flaw on penalties and the aura of a chipmunk on crack.
Can’t take you serious with that avi ffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s been good when he’s actually played in Spain. Penalties are a problem but I’m a lot more convinced by him then I would have been pre-Barca move.

Anyway what’s Tim Krul up to these days? Get him in as well for the penalties.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You just know Mike Dean will be licking his lips if we sign this guy, the second Dean gives a pen against us he'll know it's essentially a guaranteed goal that he's given.

I'd be less concerned about the penalty stuff if all the refs in the league weren't hell bent on screwing us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I didn't realise he's already 29, time really flies. My worry would be that he's barely played these last 2 seasons and whether he could handle the amount of crosses in the PL, couldn't care less about his penalty record. Can't say I've watched him recently but he does have a bloody good pass completion %, I know that's very hipster-y but whatever. Meh, if he isn't super expensive I guess I'd be fine with this but it's probably just another nothing link.

Bergkamp1988

Forget about the penalty stuff. I've been watching most of the Netherlands international games for years. The last decent keeper we had was Vorm. I pull my hair out every time I see Cillessen on the pitch. He is simply a mediocre keeper and he is small. I never understood why Vorm went into semi-retierement by warming the Sp**s bench for the last 5 years or so. He was really good. I still Find Krul better than Cillessen. The little man doesn't inspire any confidence.
(nothing against small goalies, always loved Given)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I didn't realise he's already 29, time really flies. My worry would be that he's barely played these last 2 seasons and whether he could handle the amount of crosses in the PL, couldn't care less about his penalty record. Can't say I've watched him recently but he does have a bloody good pass completion %, I know that's very hipster-y but whatever. Meh, if he isn't super expensive I guess I'd be fine with this but it's probably just another nothing link.
It becomes really annoying when you’re goalkeeper consistently dives away from the pen like he’s paid to do it. Its like that with Cillessen.

Wizzard

He's starting for Holland against Italy in 7 minutes, if anybody wants to take a closer look.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom