• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jermaine Pennant

Will he come back?

• yes, definantely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, AW will sell him

• I think we shd sell him

• Total voters

jeremiesgirl

I think Wenger will sell him, even though he's a good player - he isnt very disciplined and prefers partying with the lads and has got a bit of reputation now- Wenger prefers focused and determined players who do what they're told -just my opinion :)

Spartan

i think AW's gonna sell him...i think he thinks hes trouble...i want him to give him a chance...he should be part of our future

pome

i think hes gone, would have loved to see him in red and white but dont think it will happen :?

thegame24

Established Member
i reckon he will come back if he performs, cause hes still young and it would make our team even stronger for the future.

leeds cant afford him anyway

pamilih

If he scores more, he'll definitely will be taken back. He hasn't and I don't think he will. FL8 is still going strong and scores many, particularly at FA Cups!

There a number of players who could take his place in the future.

Mark

Established Member
i don't think bentley is better as a winger, although trying him on the right might be worth it as he is a right footed player. he's just no good on left midfield.

The Mini

He can play either side, he may be better at the right but remember that Ljungberg and Pires do switch around often in Matches

TB*Gooner*

The Mini said:
He can play either side, he may be better at the right but remember that Ljungberg and Pires do switch around often in Matches

Well, they are equally good with both feet. How about Bentley? :roll:

TB*Gooner*

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Well Bentley's 'wrong' peg didn't look to bad when he chipped the keeper the other day.

True but what about crossing from left for example?
We do not need another winger with a semi-good cross.
Ljungberg and Lauren are not exactly great in that way.
Crosses is not the most important part of our play but if we want to be unstoppable it is something that needs improvement.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom