• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jerome thomas to charlton

Jinn

Established Member
We have plenty of cover. It's not like we'll miss him at all.

All the best to him though.

n_henry

Well, it's a shame we've let him go...although no, he hasn't really shone like a couple of the other youngsters (namely Ali and Clichy)...

Hope he does well with Charlton.. :D

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Please correct me if Im wrong, but I thought I read the deal will go through on SUnday, which is today. 1.2.04 which means it can not be fotr the transfers window was yesterday.31.1.04 close of the window

SuperBob

Out of all clubs im happy he went too Charlton, they have in my view the best English coach and he should make Thomas a good left winger .. hope he does well for them and Charlton make 4th!

n_henry

Natnat said:
Please correct me if Im wrong, but I thought I read the deal will go through on SUnday, which is today. 1.2.04 which means it can not be fotr the transfers window was yesterday.31.1.04 close of the window

Hmm..good point. :? Though, I must say, I really don't know much about transfer windows.. :?

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom