• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joao Palhinha

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There links with Joao Palhinha appeared last few minutes. Some trusted ITK like Teamnewsandtix confirm it.

Not sure about this DM is last thing we need even tho i like him very good player

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

There links with Joao Palhinha appeared last few minutes. Some trusted ITK like Teamnewsandtix confirm it.

Not sure about this DM is last thing we need even tho i like him very good player

You can never have too many DMs.

Especially when one who has become a permanent guest of the physioroom needs f*cking off sharpish for financial & other reasons we need not get into at this moment in time.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He is 28.5. Great replacement for Partey, Jorgy & Elneny, but we don't have money to buy him in the winter transfer windows. It is also questionable to pay 40m for a 29 years old in the summer.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I double check, and Bayern bid was about 60m! Not gonna happen.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Unless we replacing Partey it make sense but we have more needed position to strengthen

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arteta need to stop looking for players who thier main ability to win duels.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can see it happening if Jorginho, Elneny and Partey all go, which isn't out of the question.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think Palhinha heart set for Bayern they'll also try again in January. I'd be surprised if he leave to somewhere else unless bayern completely moved on

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Palhinha please!

We already have one of the top 2 DCMs in league and adding Palhinha (who my opinion is among the top 5) would be amazing!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom