• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

John O'Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartandre217

Established Member
I'm not amused

ScreenHunter_02Nov250218.jpg

Philo Bedo

We did sign 'him who shall not be mentioned' from them. I'm that fed up I honestly wouldn't be suprised.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
I officially quit everything Arsenal if he comes here. I about had it with tweety. This is taking the ****in piss

yuvken

Established Member
Philo Bedo said:
We did sign 'him who shall not be mentioned' from them. I'm that fed up I honestly wouldn't be suprised.
Say it! Say it! S-I-L-V-E-S-T-R-E! it's Silvestre all over again :lol:

I hope I wake up and not even remember seeing this.

Kain

Established Member
When Man United get linked to our squad players it’s the likes of Patrick Vieira & Samir Nasri, yet when we get linked to any of their squad it’s O’shea, Mikael Silvestre & bloody Hargreaves?

Emma Lusa

You've gotta be taking the pee - if this is some part of a Samir swap deal someone needs shooting - surely just a wind-up?

IBL

Established Member
Buying Silvestre from them has really set a presedence, we're expected to buy all their **** players now....who next, Gibson?!

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Who wouldn't want him with skills like this.

Seriously though, I wouldn't want O'Shea, he epitomises the word average.

dpt49

Established Member
AFC-Phil said:
Who wouldn't want him with skills like this.

Seriously though, I wouldn't want O'Shea, he epitomises the word average.
If he was average I wouldn't mind.

I would compare him to the likes of Denilson and Sylvestre.

I would describe a transfer like this as pitiful rather than average.

If this rumor is true, which I'm sure it isn't, it means Wenger will have bought two 30 year old Man u reject defenders, and will be proof that he has actually lost it

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Nah, I consider him to be an average footballer. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't be into his 12th year at Old Trafford if he was 'pitiful.'

He can play a number of positions is decent defensively, poor going forward, good in the air, tall and at best a decent passer. Seems for average than pitiful to me.

dpt49

Established Member
AFC-Phil said:
Nah, I consider him to be an average footballer. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't be into his 12th year at Old Trafford if he was 'pitiful.'

He can play a number of positions is decent defensively, poor going forward, good in the air, tall and at best a decent passer. Seems for average than pitiful to me.
Maybe not pitiful, but at 30 he is not going to get any better.

I agree, it is amazing he has been at Man u for so long, but I find it incredible that Denilson has played over 150 games in an Arsenal shirt.

There is no accounting for taste

qs

Established Member
I wouldn't worry, he's leaving United to play first team football. He wont get there with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom