• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

John Ruddy

KingReyes

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/Article.asp?id=250134" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/Art ... ?id=250134</a>

famous no 10

Established Member
fantastic, another unproven goalkeeper. what about taylor and stack? they must be on a similar par with this guy. I bet Chelski must be s***ing themselves with this one.

solthegunner

famous no 10 said:
fantastic, another unproven goalkeeper. what about taylor and stack? they must be on a similar par with this guy.

Exactly how many young keepers do arsenal need? Because none of them ever play.

va_va_voom

Having lived in Cambridge for 15 years, and gone through the glory years of the first div play off campaign, I've seen a fair few young talents pass through the Abbey Stadium.

All I can say is that there is a big buzz about this lad going on to great things.

But, not what we're really looking for right now is it.

Corny

solthegunner said:
famous no 10 said:
fantastic, another unproven goalkeeper. what about taylor and stack? they must be on a similar par with this guy.

Exactly how many young keepers do arsenal need? Because none of them ever play.

Lots, becasue only a very small % is ever good enough as with any batch of youth players only a few get through, especially so to our standards.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom