• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonathan David

Goonger

I've seen this guy can play across the front line & also attacking midfield, suggesting he has creativity as well as finishing ability.

Could he be made into a Frimino like focal point, dropping deep & creating as well as getting on the end of chances?

If his agent watched last night's game, he maybe realise that Arsenal isn't that much of a step up now.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I've seen this guy can play across the front line & also attacking midfield, suggesting he has creativity as well as finishing ability.

Could he be made into a Frimino like focal point, dropping deep & creating as well as getting on the end of chances?

If his agent watched last night's game, he maybe realise that Arsenal isn't that much of a step up now.
To be slightly facetious, that would work in our favour. Less pressure

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Trustful sources saying he's the real deal. Would defo try to sign him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His price is definitely going eaelier talks about him available for 20m now I'm sure his team won't sell unless at least 35m

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Is he AMC? If so, he does look like Ramsey in the sense that he seems to know where to be to hurt the opposition. Has a lot of pace. And being linked with Leicester makes you think he has a good potential.

Don't really see him as a striker though from that short video. But who knows.

Sorry for the late reply.

He’s playing behind a front two or sometimes he plays in the front two. But that’s with 3 CMs behind him. He's a forward rather than your Özil type of #10. I think an easy comparison is Griezmann, but he's a bit more quick in his style and works very hard.

I think whoever gets him will have a gem.

WiscoGooner8

Went to buy him on FIFA until I saw how they made his face. Not even close so I couldn’t do it. Not even the right race.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We defo seem to be targeting players in the 18-23 bracket. Think we're looking to build a team to peak post Klopp & Pep.
Eh? Klopp and Pep will build new teams as they go along. Utd and Chelsea too.

Football doesn’t stand still anymore.

Goonger

Eh? Klopp and Pep will build new teams as they go along. Utd and Chelsea too.

Football doesn’t stand still anymore.

I doubt Pep will be at City in 2 to 3 years. And it is difficult to rebuild successful teams, especially with a manager that's been there for 5+ years like Klopp will have been.

There's a method behind our madness of being the Poundland Dortmund.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Got a feeling he's set for the Bundesliga. Dortmund could sure use another attacking mid who can play as a striker or winger, too, after Gotze probably leaves this summer. Gladbach or Leverkusen could be likely destinations, too. Leipzig are a bit stacked with attacking mids, but maybe if both Werner and Forsberg leave, with David's apparent versatility up front they might go for him and have a replacement for both in one. Although I guess if they want to keep pushing for the BL title and stay competitive they should sign someone who can instantly hit 20+ goals for them.

The Bundesliga really has build a great reputation as a league to develop for international talents. Sancho, Bellingham, Haaland, Nkunku, Thuram, Wamangituka, Davies, Kabak, Reyna, Olmo, Lookman, Wolf, Schick, palacios, Diaby, Jovic, Rashica, Soyuncu, pavard, Mateta, going back a bit further Gnabry and even further back De Bruyne broke through over here.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom