• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I am hearing that Dermot Desmond has spoke to Mourinho and asked him how he feels about coming in as Celtic boss.

Nothing happening as it stands just a question was asked that has not yet been answered.

Dermot Desmond is the billionaire owner of Celtic and is the man who wanted and appointed Rodgers. Generally when Dermot takes an interest he usually gets what he wants. Mourinho is no doubt a special case as he has offers everywhere, none the less it was a serious questionthat was put to Mourinho that he hasnt yet said no to.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I am hearing that Dermot Desmond has spoke to Mourinho and asked him how he feels about coming in as Celtic boss.

Nothing happening as it stands just a question was asked that has not yet been answered.

Dermot Desmond is the billionaire owner of Celtic and is the man who wanted and appointed Rodgers. Generally when Dermot takes an interest he usually gets what he wants. Mourinho is no doubt a special case as he has offers everywhere, none the less it was a serious questionthat was put to Mourinho that he hasnt yet said no to.
quote-i-ve-always-said-that-you-can-live-without-water-for-many-days-but-you-can-t-live-for-brendan-rodgers-64-20-44.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Said it before Jose is bloody charismatic when not managing a club.

Can listen to him all day talk about football, so much knowledge and experience.

When he manages a club you feel he goes into “fight mode” and his rather unpleasant side comes out.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Said it before Jose is bloody charismatic when not managing a club.

Can listen to him all day talk about football, so much knowledge and experience.

When he manages a club you feel he goes into “fight mode” and his rather unpleasant side comes out.

It is a strange thing with him, and it seems to have gotten worse over the years. You'd almost think he has a personality disorder of some sort. It is clearly what stops him from being at a club long term.

Great man for a news quote though, and his sports analysis in a studio is usually top notch.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
It is a strange thing with him, and it seems to have gotten worse over the years. You'd almost think he has a personality disorder of some sort. It is clearly what stops him from being at a club long term.

Great man for a news quote though, and his sports analysis in a studio is usually top notch.
He does have a personality disorder with narcissistic traits. Though I don't think they are inherently a bad thing as such if you can channel it properly and don't go out to harm anyone.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Guess he is too proud to go down that route. Its pretty much retirement. I think he believes he'll get a few top openings mid season or next summer. PSG, Juve, Roma etc

Would be a waste to see him in China. He's bonkers but I like him kind of and he is an absolute expert. Maybe a little more down time to dial the craziness down a bit is a good thing.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would be a waste to see him in China. He's bonkers but I like him kind of and he is an absolute expert. Maybe a little more down time to dial the craziness down a bit is a good thing.
Yeah if you ignore the football he is blockbuster. A bit of craziness is cool if you're as good as he is/was.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My problem with him was that he never came across as funny, he always seemed an borderline bipolar narcissist.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
My problem with him was that he never came across as funny, he always seemed an borderline bipolar narcissist.
I find him pretty funny tbh. Borderline bipolar narcissist is not always negative imo if you can channel it the right way. Nobody deliberately goes out to become that way. And tbh its not okay to label people that way based on so little exposure to them based on image and 2nd hand opinions of people who know very little about what they're dealing with or talking about.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom