• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Sometimes players don’t even feel any affinity to the country of their origin, why they should be blocked from Holland, Germany, England etc, which is for them, their home.

Goes further than that for me. I'll use myself as an example.

If I was a top footballer I could have had the right to play for I think 4, maybe 5 countries (I'd need to check the rules to be sure), but I spent most of my time growing up either in Saudi Arabia or England. If I came through the English youth system and then decided **** England, I'm playing for [insert country I never visited but nan is from], what sort of message does that send? Similar with Saudi Arabia - if I spent my entire youth there, their academy brought me to a good level and I ****ed off to play for England, I'd be actively ****ting on the country that raised me.

Just my two cents.

Reminds me of Wilshere's "only English people should play for England" remarks back in like 2012.

Think that was to do with Arteta possibly playing for England, funny enough :lol:

Pretty sure it was Almunia, not Arteta

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
A lot of players would do this if given the option, but normally it's the other way round this scenario would most likely never happen.

If England and France don't want you and you play for a lower ranked footballing nation who cares? Or should stay skip the World Cup out of allegiance? Nothing wrong with going where you are wanted.

Sure, I'm just saying these decisions should be multifaceted rather than just cold pragmatism. Like it or not these guys are celebrities around the world and their decisions have consequences for more than just their careers.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
eYKx0eSiPLIu-kcDyQ5B0HaDiHZsHoC8jYZBV1GxaOw.jpg
When he's not in the thick of a competition he seems like a really decent guy honestly. The only former players I've heard of having any issues with him are the lazy ones. Outside of that everyone seems to love him.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Makes me wonder which bars would you use to reference other managers. I know Stormzy namedropped Moyes on some other song

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Apparently he’s on about their Dutch RB who’s supposed to absolute rubbish and was just walking around for a goal.

Karsdorp? He has started in almost every game since Jose Mourinho returned to Italy. But to blame the players is typical Mourinho. Roma has been pretty mediocre this season and the idea that thats his fault is not something that can exist in his brain.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Mourinho is such a little weirdo.

Southgate's not picking him because he's racist. Half the squad are black or mixed race.

Southgate's not picking him because he's a crap football manager and scared to make big decisions.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom