• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joshua (Rasmi) Zirkzee

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

For two guys who aren’t Arteta’s biggest fans he ends up backing up a lot of the things we say with his words/actions while his very own fans attack us. :lol:

His fans are no different than Trump fans. They are in a cult. He talks a lot of rubbish, but once in a while the truth slips out. Usually only when he is backed to a corner.

Malky

Established Member
I can see this being the big summer striker. People who were mentioning Osimhen didn’t live in the real world. But if palace offer anything above 25 million I would sell nketiah asap and get him
Can't see us signing two £100M+ players in back to back summer windows. Look at the FFP mess we're in now because of our spending last summer.

[
It’s all fine, but when the man who managed it says it overachieved and was unsustainable, then it doesn’t mean much. Even Arteta thinks we flukes it

It has never been achieved before in PL by Arsenal scoring this much goals. It will be difficult to replicate in future. Dont know why its so complicated to understand.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

No point in these stupid threads if it’s all ‘for summer’.

Btw, I’m not a Zirk fan for anyone who cares.
I don’t really have an opinion on him, more than it’d be a big risk that could pay off.

But it’s such a dead market and 80-100m for Toney is probably as much of a risk as well due to the non-existent resale value. Similar with Boniface but injuries.

Osimhen probably as sure a thing as it gets, but would likely cripple our ability in the market beyond striker, even in the summer.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I stand firmly in the opinion: play with what you have, abolish this window. Who with me?

Agreed. The only striker I would be willing to settle for on a short term loan deal this window would be this lad:

IMG_0025.jpeg

Very unlikely though as we wouldn’t be able to afford his wages.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I stand firmly in the opinion: play with what you have, abolish this window. Who with me?
Agree in principal. But I think if there’s concrete interest in Eddie from Palace we should iron while the iron is hot, una.

Need to start working the selling muscle and it’d be pure profit. The important thing for me is that if we do get someone now, it shouldn’t be an “Arteta player” but rather someone the club identifies. I think the coach/manager should have a say but not complete power as seems to be the case currently.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

You'd imagine any incoming on a striker all depends if a bid comes in for Eddie, Palace have been interested for a while now without backing up with a serious bid, they can fck off

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

You'd imagine any incoming on a striker all depends if a bid comes in for Eddie, Palace have been interested for a while now without backing up with a serious bid, they can fck off
They won’t bid as long as we put them off, which I think is reasonable to say we’re doing

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Too old, no? But would definitely add some winning experience and boss mentality

For a 6 month loan deal, under another manager and sending Kai the other way then I think it would be perfect.

Benzema under Mikel Artetduels. Never happening.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

For a 6 month loan deal, under another manager and sending Kai the other way then I think it would be perfect.

Glad seeing you back at your best after Snoop announced he was lying to his fans. Was worried for you.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I think Mikel would tbh. Too good to turn down on loan. Instantly raises the level of the team as well as guarantees goals.

He knows he needs something special to win something this season

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom