• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Junior Gunners

MagicalRozza

I was wondering whether some of the forum members may have kids training in the Arsenal academy or may themselves be kids training in the Arsenal academy.

I would really enjoy your feedback on how the training is organised what would be the focus on, do they work on general fitness, diet, how did you get enrolled, and so on. I am particularly interested in u14's training as I have a son this age playing football for a local team here and would really like to compare the systems.

I have read a lot about the player development idea at the Arsenal but would like to hear the parent's/ player's perspective.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom