• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,281
  • Views 824,253

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't think he's better than their current front 3 but he'd still have been a good option for them to have and would've offered something a bit different. I think even Klopp has came out said he wanted him but it came down to a financial issue.

I wonder if Klopp might start to get frustrated, they didn't spend anything last summer and it's clear to see he wants to make improvements but he's lost out on seemingly his number 1 target. I honestly think he might be there for another couple of seasons but after that I think he might look to a new challenge. There's not really a lot more he can do once he gets the title this season. I suppose retaining it and stuff like that but he doesn't strike me as someone who'll be there constantly. He knew when his time was up at Dortmund, a place where he could have had a job for as long as he wanted and I suspect it'll be the same for him at Liverpool.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not as good as Minamino oblivously

I completely forgot they signed him, what a pointless signing that was. The thing is it's so obvious that he's nowhere near good enough. Maybe they might be looking to make a profit?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

As a consolation, I'm happy that these dickheads didn't get to celebrate it properly and were probably celebrating it like this.

CLrM8VsXAAAUxDw.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A little happy for them, a little angry at them...think that's about right!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Rio Ferdinand really is thick. They haven't bought any superstars? VVD wasn't the finished article?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
People have such short memories. All this talk of dominance, there's no dominance any more. Everyone was talking about City dominating when they got 100 points. City will come back hard next year.

blaze_of_glory

What turn around for liverpool in 4 :lol:
I actually think about this a lot. In 2015 we had just won back to back FA Cups, had Özil and Sanchez at top of their game and were looking like challenging for the league (which we sort of did the next year).

Liverpool were at that point like 10 years without a trophy (I think) and solidly mid table signing the likes of Lambert.

Five years later they are CL and EPL champs and we're struggling to qualify for EL. Can all change so fast.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I actually think about this a lot. In 2015 we had just won back to back FA Cups, had Özil and Sanchez at top of their game and were looking like challenging for the league (which we sort of did the next year).

Liverpool were at that point like 10 years without a trophy (I think) and solidly mid table signing the likes of Lambert.

Five years later they are CL and EPL champs and we're struggling to qualify for EL. Can all change so fast.
They invest great and got right manager for a job. We did neither

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom