• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,281
  • Views 824,068

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Karius is a broken man. Never rated him, but he’s not this bad. Might do him good to go to another league and get a fresh start.
The good doctors in Boston will be diagnosing another concussion in a couple weeks, don't worry. As much as I do feel for him, that whole situation was actually pretty disgracefully handled by Liverpool's ownership. Essentially it was a case of completely throwing the Liverpool team doctors under the bus and tangentially accusing them of being borderline negligent in order to cover for the fact that the guy is awful at his job.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Div3mXuWsAIeMva.jpg:large

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Karius is a broken man. Never rated him, but he’s not this bad. Might do him good to go to another league and get a fresh start.
There’s little room for sentiment in a high pressure, results based environment. There was some terrible defending in that clip too. He wasn’t the only one with egg on his face.

avalonhse

wow, gutted for Ox.. Hope he comes back stronger, what a nightmare injury, but most likely he'll never be the same again and will never fulfill his potential unfortunately.. No matter who, it sucks to see a career derailed by injuries..

I doubt that there is a place for Ox after Keita and Fabinho came.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I much prefer when spending is shown like this. Even though it still doesn't cover a lot of things, it's far better than net spend. I have no idea how net spend became such a thing in modern football culture. As a stand alone metric it's pointless but so many people on Twitter point to it as some holy grail of metrics.

When you see this you miss that they sold players. And it looks like money are from their own pockets.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

They are looking good for a PL win in the next year or two, or at least be main challengers, in my opinion. Because they are buying top quality players and already play a very disruptive and effective style.

It’s still a challenge outside the Premier League however, too many teams with more resources than the best in England.

Coaching and attention to detail does play a role, but the quality of players still stands out most. You don’t spend you’re likely not to get to the top. Of course one does go hand in hand with the other.

Best team in the league this season I reckon.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Despite all the money spent Klopp doesn't think Liverpool should be expected to win trophies ffs. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom