• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,376
  • Views 833,514

57467805_1307087119442129_2191860706096185344_n.jpg

What is wrong with Liverpool fans anyway? Imagine wanting this lot to win the league.

Hexagon9

We upset a lot of people when we were good. Either that, or we're constantly being compared to our greatest teams. They don't want us to win, but when we do, like when we won a few FA cups, it wasn't enough and we should be winning titles to prove... something. Forever on trial.
Yep, definitely something in that first line. I think it took a long time to shake off the pre-Wenger “1-0 to the Arsenal” tag and when we were good we were very good and there was perhaps an air of arrogance associated with the club.

As far as Liverpool and Sp**s are concerned, the fact that though wealthy, they haven’t suddenly had unlimited wealth suddenly bestowed upon them makes them a bit different from MC and Chelsea. Cash has never seemed like a limiting factor at MU.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Why though? I live outside England and don't understand it. Is there an obvious reason for why this is?

There’s a phone in radio station called Talksport and its quite influential as high percentage of UK football fans listen to it whether at home or on the road in their cars and it’s full of Sp**s fans and ex Liverpool players.

Most shows are hosted either a Sp**s fan or a sympathizer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Best manager in the world, absolutely no doubt about it. He irritates me to no end but at least his irritating stuff is genuine. He's not fake like a lot of other managers. But besides all that what he's done is incredible. Just think of where Liverpool where when he took over, filled with average players in mid-table miles away from seriously competing and he's just completely transformed them. Liverpool had their moments under Benitez and that one season under Rodgers, even looking back at Houlier and the tin pot treble they won. But Klopp has now got them back to the elite level in the space of a few years. This result tonight just summed up what he's done for them, 3-0 down but their performance tonight was an accumulation of the work that's been put in and the never say die attitude that he instills in the players.

Hexagon9

There’s a phone in radio station called Talksport and its quite influential as high percentage of UK football fans listen to it whether at home or on the road in their cars and it’s full of Sp**s fans and ex Liverpool players.

Most shows are hosted either a Sp**s fan or a sympathizer.
Yeah, and it’s possibly the dullest, poorest radio station I’ve ever heard. Most of the presenters have an intellect akin to pond life, sponsored by Wickes.

Hexagon9

Best manager in the world, absolutely no doubt about it. He irritates me to no end but at least his irritating stuff is genuine. He's not fake like a lot of other managers. But besides all that what he's done is incredible. Just think of where Liverpool where when he took over, filled with average players in mid-table miles away from seriously competing and he's just completely transformed them. Liverpool had their moments under Benitez and that one season under Rodgers, even looking back at Houlier and the tin pot treble they won. But Klopp has now got them back to the elite level in the space of a few years. This result tonight just summed up what he's done for them, 3-0 down but their performance tonight was an accumulation of the work that's been put in and the never say die attitude that he instills in the players.
Yep, you can’t fake passion. I suspect no other side in the world could’ve done that, moreover, it wasn’t a complete surprise,

Gegen Pressing

Who dares to play Henderson + frea*'ing Milner in midfield and beat Messi?

Klopp , boss of the bosses, AM minions are here , we're waiting to serve you as our new master.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom