• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,407
  • Views 841,690

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think it's just very difficult for them to accept that they've been so class to perfect but still won't be enough to get them the title. Their trying to rationale the whole situation by believing that City just have to drop points, they just have to. Getting 97 points and not winning the league is just unthinkable. Yet it's going to happen, sadly for them.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I think it's just very difficult for them to accept that they've been so class to perfect but still won't be enough to get them the title. Their trying to rationale the whole situation by believing that City just have to drop points, they just have to. Getting 97 points and not winning the league is just unthinkable. Yet it's going to happen, sadly for them.
giphy.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Leicester look hard with how they & City played today.

Although that night game next Saturday away at Newcastle looks a potential banana skin after Champions League for Liverpool.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
disappointing first season

Very. Liverpool desperatly need a creative midfielder. Keita has disappointed. You could see they struggle to create from deep, once they had Salah, Wijnaldum and Mané already very high up the pitch or in and around the box, their midfielders failed to get passes to them. Against Barca it didn't help that Firmino wasn't playing. He's so underrated, he's basically their 10 and 9. One of the few players outside Messi of whom I'd say he actually works as a false 9. Fékir last summer or as an option for a 433 Ramsey this summer would have been good options.

Reactions: A_G

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
You do get the feeling that this isn't a one and done season though. Not sure they'll win it all next year but they'll still be competing late into next year I suspect.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why though? I live outside England and don't understand it. Is there an obvious reason for why this is?

I don't really know, the Sp**s love in confuses me to no end. I think with Liverpool there's a lot of romanticism about the club, the fans (which I don't get because most are **** bags) and with Klopp they love his enthusiasm and over the top probably fake personality. Sp**s I think it could go beyond football as to why the media love them, but I probably won't be able to elaborate too much on that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Why though? I live outside England and don't understand it. Is there an obvious reason for why this is?
We upset a lot of people when we were good. Either that, or we're constantly being compared to our greatest teams. They don't want us to win, but when we do, like when we won a few FA cups, it wasn't enough and we should be winning titles to prove... something. Forever on trial.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom