• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,371
  • Views 833,287

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kloop is playing with two advance 8 like Arteta
Rice - Lavia
Ødegaard - Allister
Havertz - Szoboszlai
MacAllister not considered advanced but he very good all rounded midfielder he can win the ball and his ball carrying is very good too. But agree most teams are either going 433 or 4141.

Energoto

I really rate Lavia and think 50M will likely turn out to be a bargain for him.

Liverpool doing some very good midfield signings. Mac, Szo and likely Lavia. That’s better business than we have done in midfield this window.
Well, their midfield was dogsh*te last year, so no surprise they made good moves

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hey Liverpool fans and the lgbtq community. I know what I said in the past, but come on. 700k a week. You would all do it and you be fine as long as you hide your sexuality anyway. 700k a week. Sorry but all praise the Saudis

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I quite like the look of Liverpool’s midfield. Only thing I will say is Dom has never regularly played in the role Liverpool are asking of him. Guess it’s similar with us and Havertz but Dom usually plays on the wing.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Watching Liverpool-Bayern right now. Based on first half Pool will be sharp going forward but very suspect defensively. Gnabry playing LW for Bayern and an inverting TAA is literally not there to defend. Nelli will have a (yet another) field day if they keep playing like this

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Watching Liverpool-Bayern right now. Based on first half Pool will be sharp going forward but very suspect defensively. Gnabry playing LW for Bayern and an inverting TAA is literally not there to defend. Nelli will have a (yet another) field day if they keep playing like this

Yeah been thinking this, defensively they're shot. VVD is a shadow of himself and they don't have an elite DM.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
they still can't defend look at bayern first goal Ternt again forget to follow his man and left Van Dijk exposed. offensively they always gonna be good with Klopp but defensively they so bad.

these guys in their wenger banter era ffs what this defending klopp need new defense.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah been thinking this, defensively they're shot. VVD is a shadow of himself and they don't have an elite DM.
They're playing Curtis Jones as dm today again. He literally can't defend, though he's very good at transitioning play. As long as teams watch out for counters Liverpool shouldn't really scare anyone.

Szoboslai looks a bit lost as well. My guess is they eventually bring in Lavia and move Jones to lcm with Mac Allister at rcm

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
They're playing Curtis Jones as dm today again. He literally can't defend, though he's very good at transitioning play. As long as teams watch out for counters Liverpool shouldn't really scare anyone.

Szoboslai looks a bit lost as well. My guess is they eventually bring in Lavia and move Jones to lcm with Mac Allister at rcm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Pool has no recognised DM in their squad? Even if they sign Lavia, it ain't enough. They probably needed Rice more than us and yet there were no concrete links for the player.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Conceding 4 against bayern 4 against 2nd tier german team. Offensively they look great but if klopp don't strength that defense they definitely won't finish top 4

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, not very good. Their midfield looks really poor and Liverpool as a whole struggled imo. Apart from the initial 10-15 mins, Bayern had their number. I still rate Mac Allister though and think he'll be the one player that'll make them play something at least remotely resemblant to football

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Expect Liverpool to challenge for the title if they get either Caicedo or Lavia.

They are our biggest threat outside city

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom