• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,407
  • Views 841,526

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool won't be threat until they fix defense because they'll need to score 4 every game i don't think they'll pay 100m for Caicedo

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Caicedo is a great screen for their defence. Can slot in at RB when TAA bombs. Literally perfect for them.
He what they need of course but they still can't defend TAA still leaving much space Van dijk declining alot but of course thier midfield will be more stable with Caicedo

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Rubbish.

They’re every bit as good as us if they sign Caicedo.
Have you watch them defend in pre season? They poverty of course thier midfield will be strong and they have klopp they'll challenge either way

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yes, Liverpool with Caicedo become the third best team in the league immediately with just as good a chance to win the league as City and Arsenal. They'll challenge at the top of the league and will finish 1,2 or 3.

You have such ball retention with such good finishing and you are keeping teams pinned back all game.

Halend

Rubbish.

They’re every bit as good as us if they sign Caicedo.

Id say we have a better defense but there attack is more potent when it comes together.

Midfield depends if we actually don't bring someone in at LCM but if they do get Caicedo you can argue they are better.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Caicedo makes more sense for a Liverpool than Lavia. That little bit older and more mature. Also think he’s more athletic.

you'd hope he goes to Chelsea who I still can't see in the title picture this season

SA Gunner

Expect Liverpool to challenge for the title if they get either Caicedo or Lavia.

They are our biggest threat outside city

Not a bigger threat than us with Lavia, but yes definitely a bigger threat than us with Caicedo.

They would need time to build cohesion in the middle, but they will be able to, in time.

SA Gunner

No way, they have a poor defence.

Van Dyk is a problem for them in terms of being complete. But I do think the lighter schedule helps them out there, allowing for more time to rest and more time for preparation.

They need Caicedo and then a clear replacement for Virgil and they will be back for sure.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No wonder also we moved on from Caicedo the way he acted he don't suit us at all thanks god for mister Rice didn't have funny ideas

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool I think are being overrated. They haven’t signed either player yet and have 0 depth beyond them if they do, their defence is also a shadow of itself.

King87

Not a bigger threat than us with Lavia, but yes definitely a bigger threat than us with Caicedo.

They would need time to build cohesion in the middle, but they will be able to, in time.
Klopp likes to suffocate teams and blow them away. He wouldn't mind much about the defence as long as they can outscore teams

Caicedo would give them a platform to basically just camp in opposition half. Hope they don't get him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No one is panicking. You can look at it objectively and acknowledge that this would be very good business by Liverpool.
They panicking if they wanted Caicedo they would have moved for him early not because they feeling salty to lose out Lavia. Also todd want him he'll go to Chelsea imo

King87

Liverpool I think are being overrated. They haven’t signed either player yet and have 0 depth beyond them if they do, their defence is also a shadow of itself.
Name the 2 closest teams to City as per the title currently? People forgetting united as well

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom