• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,360
  • Views 832,417

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

<a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/oNE1iLT.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.imgur.com/oNE1iLT.jpg</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:

The original is as funny to be honest <a class="postlink" href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BudXUmHIAAA7BNK.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BudXUmHIAAA7BNK.jpg</a> :lol:

entropy13

Established Member
Liverpool DISMANTLES mighty Saints
Tactical MASTERCLASS from RODGERS assures VICTORY
The Reds showing their TITLE-CHASER credentials IMMEDIATELY
ANOTHER top-drawer performance from LEAGUE-BEST Henderson

BobP

Memri Fan
I demand it be made compulsory that posts within this and the "Tales from the RAWK side" thread be accompanied with the obligatory "we go again" at the conclusion of each post.

We go again.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Good to see that Dejan (Maldini) Lovren has come in and sorted their dodgy defence out, they looked totally impenetrable at the weekend. I can't see how anyone will score against them this season.

Southampton's goal was BS because Liverpool were denied 4 clear penalties just before, there was a foul in the build up, the referee had a clear agenda against them and Clyne was offside anyway.

THIS IS THEIR YEAR. YNWA.

(We go again)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

People on RAWK saying Sterling will be odds on for the Golden Boy this year, and he's the biggest World talent since Ronaldo. Glad to see they aren't getting ahead of themselves.

We go again.
This does not slip now.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sterling is the best youngster around ATM I reckon, sublime talent.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He's certainly more than the pacy generic SWP clone he looked early last season. Golden Boy however... Messi, Cesc, Agüero, Isco, Pogba, Sterling - spot the odd one out.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
If he builds on last season, it's not unrealistic that he could get on the level of someone like Isco. The guy is only 19 and already an important player for club and country.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Rex Banner said:
People on RAWK saying Sterling will be odds on for the Golden Boy this year, and he's the biggest World talent since Ronaldo. Glad to see they aren't getting ahead of themselves.

We go again.
This does not slip now.

So they have Thierry Henry, Cruyff and the Golden Boy in their team already.

oh-boy.gif

Caz19

To be fair, Sterling winning the golden boy is pretty certain if he keeps playing like this. I can't think of any player younger than 21 who is as good as him.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Dokaka said:
If he builds on last season, it's not unrealistic that he could get on the level of someone like Isco. The guy is only 19 and already an important player for club and country.

Which says more about club and country than about him. He's a good talent but nowhere close to the ones I listed. Isco at the same stage was bossing it in La Liga to the point I even would have taken him ahead of Cazorla in 2012, can't say the same about Sterling.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Caz19 said:
To be fair, Sterling winning the golden boy is pretty certain if he keeps playing like this. I can't think of any player younger than 21 who is as good as him.

Barring injury it will be Pogba again is my guess.

Btw, who is Cruyff?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My point wasn't whether Sterling is good enough to win the Golden Boy or not. It's that RAWK is this cult like society where each poster is expected to hype every player up to the eyeballs. When Ramsey was still bossing games last April people in the Lobby here were saying he was in a purple patch, nothing more. Every other forum, even Red Cafe has some sort of grip on reality, Rawkites can not honestly understand why the likes of Aaron, Benzema or Reus wouldn't move to them.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
jones said:
He's certainly more than the pacy generic SWP clone he looked early last season. Golden Boy however... Messi, Cesc, Agüero, Isco, Pogba, Sterling - spot the odd one out.

If Pogba's there, Sterling deserves to be there too. At least as precocious. Saying that, didn't we have a little convo about those two players in another thread ages ago? I said I'd rather have Sterling of the two, or something. This was at least 18 months ago.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
entropy13 said:
jones said:
Btw, who is Cruyff?

The "Brazilian Cruyff", Coutinho.

A.k.a the best player to watch in the league, a.k.a. better than David Silva, a.k.a. future Ballon d'Or winner...

All of the aforementioned tags are ways he's been described on RAWK since their friendly against Dortmund.

:lol:

bethie

Let's all hail Stevie.

Has been appearing non-stop in my FB feed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool/364/blog/post/1968663/all-time-greatest-captain-steven-gerrard-the-rare-leader" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool/36 ... are-leader</a>

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom