• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,342
  • Views 831,669

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Asking for a friend...

E-xUM0HWQAQXlIZ

...can you show me one of our "real men" in the current team with one of these for Arsenal 🤷‍♂️
Loved that kit, ngl.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem Sporting CP manager Amorim is the fav to take over.

Xabi Alonso will go to Munich or Madrid after his Leverkusen days are over

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Seem Sporting CP manager Amorim is the fav to take over.

Xabi Alonso will go to Munich or Madrid after his Leverkusen days are over
You seemed so certain earlier in our conversation. ;)

The Times: "Liverpool’s due diligence has indicated that Alonso is minded to stay at Bayer Leverkusen for at least another season and continue the impressive work that has left the German club on the brink of a first Bundesliga title."
Bayern Munich gonna do what they do stealing thier league talents and now best manager too lol like they did with Dortmund
Wasn't there are rumour that Xabi is fine with waiting for Real, and can stay another year at Leverkusen?
He'll go to Bayern Munich they strongly linked and Liverpool looking for another options no links with Madrid he still young he'll manage them one day
Okay, will be interesting. I think it was this Ornstein comment I remembered.

I think it would be better for him to stay at Leverkusen for a year, and play UCL. Leverkusen team is very talented, and his job is secure.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You seemed so certain earlier in our conversation. ;)

The Times: "Liverpool’s due diligence has indicated that Alonso is minded to stay at Bayer Leverkusen for at least another season and continue the impressive work that has left the German club on the brink of a first Bundesliga title."
it obvious gonna happen lol Bayern Munich won't give up easily they'll put pressure on him next season then appoint him in 2025

drippin

it obvious gonna happen lol Bayern Munich won't give up easily they'll put pressure on him next season then appoint him in 2025
You were already certain he will go to Bayern next season? Now you're certain he will go to Bayern the season after?

Xabi Alonso seems like a guy who might not want to ruin his reputation for Leverkusen fans by joining a current rival, when the Leverkusen team is so talented and he has them clicking.

I see it much more likely he is waiting for the Real job at Leverkusen, becoming a club legend there. He wins Bundesliga with Leverkusen already, so why go to Bayern at that point?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You were already certain he will go to Bayern next season? Now you're certain he will go to Bayern the season after?

Xabi Alonso seems like a guy who might not want to ruin his reputation for Leverkusen fans by joining a current rival, when the Leverkusen team is so talented and he has them clicking.

I see it much more likely he is waiting for the Real job at Leverkusen, becoming a club legend there. He wins Bundesliga with Leverkusen already, so why go to Bayern at that point?
because i thought Xabi was certain going after this season. i don't believe he'll stay beyond 2025 Bayern Leverkusen gonna lose their stars even if they win the league that gonna be big issue for managers like Xabi Alonso who want stability.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

I don't think it's that strange because he played there, personally I'd not be shocked if he went to Munich.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
also not sure why but liverpool must be the least attractive top club in europe despite their success but players often reject them they seriously got lucky with Klopp they should just go with De Zerbi they got used to high press attacking ball he'll suit them.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

because i thought Xabi was certain going after this season. i don't believe he'll stay beyond 2025 Bayern Leverkusen gonna lose their stars even if they win the league that gonna be big issue for managers like Xabi Alonso who want stability.
Of course not beyond 2025? I have never said so. I said he will likely wait for Real job in 2025. Leverkusen will lose Frimpong, but they still get good money for him, and by winning the league and going far in UEL, they get good money. The squad is very talented.

It makes not much sense for him to leave Leverkusen in bad blood to Bayern, when his team dominates the league even over Bayern.

Real Madrid squad is absolute fire, and young. That's the job he wants, and the red carpet is ready for him to go there next.

drippin

I don't think it's that strange because he played there, personally I'd not be shocked if he went to Munich.
See above, it makes not much sense.

He has also played for Real and Liverpool. Real Madrid has the best squad and is the most successful club ever. The table is ready for him to feast.

He played clearly the least for Bayern, and the most for Real.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
See above, it makes not much sense.

He has also played for Real and Liverpool. Real Madrid has the best squad and is the most successful club ever. The table is ready for him to feast.

He played clearly the least for Bayern, and the most for Real.
Can you read? Or do you see debates everywhere? Feck me. I wrote that it wouldn't be shocking if he went to Bayern. I never mentioned anything about Real, but of course, there's a bigger chance he goes there and I think he will.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Of course not beyond 2025? I have never said so. I said he will likely wait for Real job in 2025. Leverkusen will lose Frimpong, but they still get good money for him, and by winning the league and going far in UEL, they get good money. The squad is very talented.

It makes not much sense for him to leave Leverkusen in bad blood to Bayern, when his team dominates the league even over Bayern.

Real Madrid squad is absolute fire, and young. That's the job he wants, and the red carpet is ready for him to go there next.
it's depend on who they appoint in summer Bayern Munich looking at Ragniack this appointment screams a short term one and Real Madrid will all depend on Ancelotti

drippin

Can you read? Or do you see debates everywhere? Feck me. I wrote that it wouldn't be shocking if he went to Bayern. I never mentioned anything about Real, but of course, there's a bigger chance he goes there and I think he will.
You answered to me against my view, and I told why I think it's not likely he goes to Bayern in a civil manner.

Why so aggressive? Btw. what you said is wasn't even worth mentioning as everyone knows he played for Bayern. Of course it wouldn't be "strange".

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
also not sure why but liverpool must be the least attractive top club in europe despite their success but players often reject them they seriously got lucky with Klopp they should just go with De Zerbi they got used to high press attacking ball he'll suit them.
Well as a destination it's less desirable than London or even Manchester and prior to Klopp they were kind of a joke that got lucky in the CL that time. I think they've drastically overperformed what they really are this season and will fall right back to being the club that couldn't sniff a league for 30 years once Klopp is gone. Not to mention that their owners are not really well liked. They're getting sick of them in Boston with the Red Sox being very poorly run these days.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom