• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Sounds awfully lot like Brentford are demanding a ridiculous fee for him for all things considered, and every club is starting to take distance, and show they have better options if the price is too high.

I really doubt Brentford can afford to lose him for free, so Toney's transfer might take it's time (to any club) like Raya's, but it will happen.

I can't see him in any case renewing at this point in his career.

If you think Jesus was £50m with 12 months remaining and Trossard was £25m with 18 months remaining, Maddison £40m with 12 months on his deal then Toney shouldn't be going for more than £50m with 12 months on his deal. Arguably he should be going for less. Especially when he's on low wages and is going to want this to be his peak contract. He's going to be wanting 150-200k a week

Toney can also tell them he'll stay another year and pick up the huge signing on fee himself. Which is danger they face.

Having said all that I think Toney's overall play and finishing ability will attract what Arteta demands from his CF.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If you think Jesus was £50m with 12 months remaining and Trossard was £25m with 18 months remaining, Maddison £40m with 12 months on his deal then Toney shouldn't be going for more than £50m with 12 months on his deal. Arguably he should be going for less. Especially when he's on low wages and is going to want this to be his peak contract. He's going to be wanting 150-200k a week

Toney can also tell them he'll stay another year and pick up the huge signing on fee himself. Which is danger they face.

Having said all that I think Toney's overall play and finishing ability will attract what Arteta demands from his CF.
Wasn't Jesus 45 million pounds?

What raises Toney's price is that he is a clear striker who can finish well, and also HG. And strikers are more valuable. And he is proven durable.

I assume he will cost 50-60 million pounds, and I would be fine with it.

The betting scandal should take away from his price, but I don't think it does much. It's not that serious and not likely he will do it again when getting huge wages. And actually having a sabbatical year is better for his longevity.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

£43 million release clause

Would be a shame if he goes to Chelscum. If they're playing Palmer more centrally then where will Nkunku play? Since Jackson is better on the left wing drifting then being central? Sterling, Mudryk and Madueke future are uncertain.

@SA Gunner let's say Nico leaves other than to us or stays at Bilbao for an additional season if they secure UCL football, then who is the best option we could get that can play on both flanks comfortably on the wings? Pedro Neto is overpriced and injury prone.

I like Olise alot but he's also another injury crock of a player. Can play centrally and RW but not much as a LW.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Would be a shame if he goes to Chelscum. If they're playing Palmer more centrally then where will Nkunku play? Since Jackson is better on the left wing drifting then being central? Sterling, Mudryk and Madueke future are uncertain.

@SA Gunner let's say Nico leaves other than to us or stays at Bilbao for an additional season if they secure UCL football, then who is the best option we could get that can play on both flanks comfortably on the wings? Pedro Neto is overpriced and injury prone.

I like Olise alot but he's also another injury crock of a player. Can play centrally and RW but not much as a LW.

I’m telling you now, this would be the worst move Nico Williams could make and im 99% sure he won’t move.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Williams is my number one pick, and would be bummed if we lost him. He is the best value for money, and most dynamic across our frontline I'd say.

In descending order, here is who I would pick.

Rodrygo
Leroy Sane
Ferran Torres*
Jared Bowen
Edon Zhegrova*
Bukayoko*
Raphinha*

Starred names are probably more gettable.

Kvara would be at a high price
Olise high price and injury prone
Kulusevski wont come
Gnabry, may come but I'd take Sane over him.

Your thoughs?

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

No serious player is moving to Chelsea in their current state

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Chelsea’s recruitment team is in for him there’s a decent chance he’s rubbish.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This could open the door for us to get mudryk

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well first of all chelsea have to sell one of their current wingers to make space for him and that likely rule them out for Neto good news for us because i'm sure they'll overpay for him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bayern Munich gonna do what they do stealing thier league talents and now best manager too lol like they did with Dortmund

drippin

Bayern Munich gonna do what they do stealing thier league talents and now best manager too lol like they did with Dortmund
Wasn't there are rumour that Xabi is fine with waiting for Real, and can stay another year at Leverkusen?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wasn't there are rumour that Xabi is fine with waiting for Real, and can stay another year at Leverkusen?
He'll go to Bayern Munich they strongly linked and Liverpool looking for another options no links with Madrid he still young he'll manage them one day

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
He'll go to Bayern Munich they strongly linked and Liverpool looking for another options no links with Madrid he still young he'll manage them one day

I wouldn’t be surprised if he decided to stay one more season and take them into the CL next though.

drippin

Okay, will be interesting. I think it was this Ornstein comment I remembered.

I think it would be better for him to stay at Leverkusen for a year, and play UCL. Leverkusen team is very talented, and his job is secure.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Okay, will be interesting. I think it was this Ornstein comment I remembered.

I think it would be better for him to stay at Leverkusen for a year, and play UCL. Leverkusen team is very talented, and his job is secure.

A lot of their players will probably be bought by bigger clubs, and winning the Bundesliga will be a high you probably can’t replicate the following season. I think he will be smart and leave

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool and Bayern Munich jobs are open so I don't think both will hire short term option so they wait for Alonso in 2025 because thier clubs expectations that's why I believe Alonso will go to Munich

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Williams is my number one pick, and would be bummed if we lost him. He is the best value for money, and most dynamic across our frontline I'd say.

In descending order, here is who I would pick.

Rodrygo
Leroy Sane
Ferran Torres*
Jared Bowen
Edon Zhegrova*
Bukayoko*
Raphinha*

Starred names are probably more gettable.

Kvara would be at a high price
Olise high price and injury prone
Kulusevski wont come
Gnabry, may come but I'd take Sane over him.

Your thoughs?

Sane is washed and on obscene amount of wages. Rodrygo is enticing as his best position is LW and i choose him out all of the winger options in your list. Kvara is better centrally long term and Kulusevski best position is in that interior half space rather than Arteta's usage of wingers being touchline most times.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom