• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

just 6 months for nandrolone

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 1,585

AFCG7

Established Member
patrick .. i do sympathise with him.. which is why i keep blaming MAN U.. his employers.. more than anyone else.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Erm, patrick, the facts are rather different.

Firstly, Ruud - you're wrong about it being the same administration. When Palios took over he was quite clear he was a new broom and there were no precedents for anything.

Now, Patrick. The FA didn't publicise either case. The FA decided Rio couldn't be picked for England, informed the mancs and gave them time to come up with an 'injury'. In his finite wisdom fergiescum and the mancs blew it into the public domain by saying why he wasn't going to be in the squad.

As for the player getting shot, that's being rather purile. I stick by my point fully that not passing a drugs test should be a mandatory two year ban.

IW8

I don't know why Rudd persistently comes on to this Forum going on and on about Ferdinand's innocence. The same points have been repeatedly argued for and against Ferdinand. Why can't he just let it go? Now how clearly can I say this:

IN ANY SPORT MISSING A TEST IS TREATED THE SAME AS FAILING ONE. FERDINAND MISSED THE TEST.

Now for goodness sake get over it.

JazzG

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
there is a difference. the f.a didnt make it public about negoui's case. but when it came to rio they though, nows a chance to make a name for ourselves. They didnt hesitate to make it public. rio is a victim of his high profile, as arsenal fans, surely we can sympathise with him for that

You my friend are mistake. The FA did NOT make this case public, Rio's agent did. Then man utd confirmed this, then the FA came out and said this. Don't believe the news coming from the man utd camp. I heard like Exiled said the FA gave them time to tell em to make up an injury as well.

Also some fools in the media would start making up BS after the FA dropped Rio for the Turkey game

A

Anonymous

neither the FA nor did Rios agent make it public.it were the people from UK Sport..some female ..don't remember her name

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Cobblers. Now you're just talking rubbish. It all came out from Rio and manu's side and everyone knows that so don't even bother coming up with any more bull to try and defend the indefensible.

torgrim

What bothers me is the fact that we're only talking months here. In most other sports the ban for a similar offence is two years. And I'm not saying this because he's Manure, but he's lucky to get away with those months.

Allyboy

Established Member
Look guys, Ruud is right, Rio is 100% innocent and this is all a stitch up by our insider David Dein.

It was Dein that forced Rio to go shopping and broke his phone so he could not be contacted, and it was Dein who hacked Man U's website to break the news.

Now Dein is forcing Man U and Rio to appeal so the sentance will be extended!!

RIO IS INNOCENT!! STRING DEIN UP!!

:wink:

A

Anonymous

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Cobblers. Now you're just talking rubbish. It all came out from Rio and manu's side and everyone knows that so don't even bother coming up with any more bull to try and defend the indefensible.

no one's coming up with any bull..Everyone knows that UK sport had let the name out which they were not supposed to do.

A

Anonymous

Allyboy said:
Just like Man you, Ruud is not going to let the facts get in the way of a good story :wink:

yes indeed :roll:

AFCG7

Established Member
cant win with the man u supporters..
first he said(rather sure of himself) that the FA leaked Rio's name
now he's saying UK Sport leaked it
next think you know he'll blame George BUsh for Man U's problems

Allyboy

Established Member
AFCG7 said:

I told everyone, David Dein is behind this! Its so obvious and clear, assuming of course you ignore all the evidence which suggests Rio couldn't be arsed to turn up!!

:wink:

A

Anonymous

AFCG7 said:

please tell me where I said that the FA leaked Rio's name?

AFCG7

Established Member
Ruud .. who said i was referring to you..

"prove it! i want proof!" <---- doesnt that remind you of somebody ;D

A

Anonymous

AFCG7 said:
Ruud .. who said i was referring to you..

"prove it! i want proof!" <---- doesnt that remind you of somebody ;D

it was pretty obvious you were referring to me as I was the only one who said UKSport. that's why.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom