• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gooner_girl14

Very good again today. If only he had a bit more pace towards the end on that breakaway, the last few minutes might have been less stress-inducing. Wonderful assist to find Saka and his overall play was exactly what you want from your striker.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
A goal, an assist, great hold up play and as usual even helped out defensively. Even his worst critics must admit he has been great lately.

Btw was the goal he had disallowed really offside? I haven't seen it back but looked to me Ode just managed to stay onside.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best all-round CF in the Prem, maybe the world right now to be honest.

Suits our system perfectly, brilliant today!

Menard

A year ago I never woulda guessed Id be praising Kai Havertz for a proper warriors performance for us in a NLD, but that was a proper warrior performance. Hard work, put his body on the line, and backed it up with quality at times too. Great game.

Gooner_girl14

Very happy to go with Havertz as starting CF next season.

However I wouldn't be against brining a upgrade on Eddie in to strengthen the squad (e.g. Muniz).
Agree, I think CM is top priority. Partey will likely be leaving, but even if he doesn't we can't go into another season expecting him to stay fit. It just kills me as he's so good.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Needs to time his runs for these offside positions better.

There was no need to make it 50/50 calls if we have so much space and no pressure in these moments.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom