• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kezman set for move next summer, but to where?

Arjan

He had actually signed for Barca, but they choose another president, here in holland they said that PSV already had his replacement in Danko Lazovic, but Keman didn't leave, so Lazovic went to feyenoord. Barca agreed to pay some 18 million euro's for him.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
if Barca are interested, they will get him because they are going to let Kluivert go, and they will be able to afford Kezman.. (they wont get a Henry or RvN because us & ManUre wont give them up)

JazzG

Established Member
Really would love him so see with us, I think under Wenger he would become even better than he is now. With a partner like Henry as well they would be devestating.

Arjan

We need someone who can hold up a ball and can "release" henry, kezman can't do that, marc van Bommel is the guy that makes Kezman so good, most of the deep passes come from van Bommel.
Give me kluivert instead

JazzG

Established Member
I can't quite remember the exact comments but he did say bad things about us. Well I think he did! I can remember him saying something before our match at the phillips stadium, then we whooped them and he has never spoken of us again :D

JGooner

he is one mother of a midfielder, though. can you imagine him and vieira in the middle of the park. jesus christ.

AFCG7

Established Member
Van Bommel made a spitting gesture to one of our players, not sure who.. but he had some very harsh words for us before our game in Holland.. after we slammed em he didnt have much to say again.
We were supposed to get him until PSV started frigginaround with his transfer fee, Wnger then went for Gilberto

Arjan

If PSV lose Kezman, Van Bommel will be next out of the door, because PSV= Kezman+ Van Bommel. And Hiddink probably stops coaching them after this season, so maybe it's time for Van Bommel to apologise, then we forgive and forget, and Van Bommel joins vieira in midfield.... :wink:

Arjan

according to certain dutch media Keman has signed for Barca, for next season. PSV are buying some polish striker from groclin(?) as his replacement. it is still unofficial tough

Alexone234

The chances of us capturing anyone other than Kluivert are very small because we have not got much cash. PK is cheap and we could get him on that basis, but anyone looking for the most attractive offer should not look at Arsenal if they are talking about money, only if they are talking about Quality

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom