• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal and Kia Joorabchian have no response to these claims. Article is still up.

Nothing to see here. We’re in murky territory, which we won’t mind I guess if it meant top players joining, but that isn’t happening.

The Mislinat situation now is more clearer too, had to get him out of the way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You can guess what posters are gonna try to put a positive spin on this or attack a female news reporter instead of asking questions of most sketchy persons in the football industry
No need to attack Lawrence, she's just the messenger here. More important to know which disgruntled ex-board member is feeding her this information though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If it's true, then no. But the figures seem so outlandish it's hard to believe unless we get some kind of confirmation.
Would’ve expected something from Arsenal tbh.

Still, the story is up after Kia threatened lawyers and paperwork.

More than anything, Kia Joorabchian is one of the more murkier characters in English football, so it’s easy to believe.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is this why we let Sven go btw? So Raul could use Kia? Looks like it. Not a great footballing decision is it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is this why we let Sven go btw? So Raul could use Kia? Looks like it. Not a great footballing decision is it.
Swear you hated Sven because he always tried to sign his old mates for Dortmund? :lol: He was called Mislintwat frequently on here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Really? United never commented when Duncan Castles would make ridiculous claims about them on behalf of Jose.
Duncan Castles and the tabloids are clowns though, clubs never respond to them. Think Lawrence and the Athletic carry abit more weight.

Especially when we have players on a wage cut, these stories are harmful.

It’s only needs a one/two line sentence to rubbish the story.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Duncan Castles and the tabloids are clowns though, clubs never respond to them. Think Lawrence and the Athletic carry abit more weight.

Especially when we have players on a wage cut, these stories are harmful.

It’s only needs a one/two line sentence to rubbish the story.
Duncan Castles writes for the Times, they're a bit more credible

Tbh we didn't need this Luiz story to know that Kia is a bad influence at the club. Don't agent fees get published every year? We should know more when the list comes out, although you never know there might be indications that Kia is taking payments under the table which would be seriously concerning. Proper "Wenger didn't die for this" stuff.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Duncan Castles writes for the Times, they're a bit more credible

Tbh we didn't need this Luiz story to know that Kia is a bad influence at the club. Don't agent fees get published every year? We should know more when the list comes out, although you never know there might be indications that Kia is taking payments under the table which would be seriously concerning. Proper "Wenger didn't die for this" stuff.
Agent fees get published. But there might stuff like consultation fees which might not be included in that.

What maybe makes more sense is that this 8M figure includes Mari and Soares, and not just Luiz.

This wouldn’t even be a talking point if it was for good players, like Bruno Guimaires for example. He’ll deserve any fee if we landed with Bruno.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Canales I think. I read somewhere he also facilitated Emery to Arsenal.

So I’m wrong then if I claimed Kia is involved with Mari.

Quite rare on this forum tbh. I think you and I are the only ones here who can admit when we get something wrong. Others just double down or move the goal-posts. I mean look at the Laca fan boys.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom