• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

GDeep™

League is very weak
Does Raul know what he’s doing? Working with Kia and targeting all these random players suggests no.

We’re heavily linked with a 20M deal for Kluivert (not with Kia), that looks like the last deal we need atm.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I feel like the noughties was Kia's decade. He's washed up, game's passed him by. He's the Mourinho of football agents. Arsenal being Arsenal, that's when we decide to start dealing with him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger barred this joker for a reason. Arsenal fans pretend you need to be ‘in’ with agents so accept that farm animal Raul letting them run the show here. We’re paying millions for S.H.I.T like Mari, Luiz and Cedric all so we end up with that little bastard from Barcelona who’ll do **** all for us.

This club will be fighting relegation in 3 years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger barred this joker for a reason. Arsenal fans pretend you need to be ‘in’ with agents so accept that farm animal Raul letting them run the show here. We’re paying millions for S.H.I.T like Mari, Luiz and Cedric all so we end up with that little bastard from Barcelona who’ll do **** all for us.

This club will be fighting relegation in 3 years.
There limits you can't give them too much influence like wolves with mendes. Our owners don't do s**t to let it stop.

Last edited:

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
There limits you can't give them tko mu h influence like wolves with mendes. Our owners don't do s**t to let it stop.

That's because our owners are absent owners, stuck in America occupied with whatever they have going on over there, that have made appointments within the club using people they likely had no history with prior to Arsenal. At least with Gazidas, I'm sure he and Stan had a history that meant there was a trust there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's because our owners are absent owners, stuck in America occupied with whatever they have going on over there, that have made appointments within the club using people they likely had no history with prior to Arsenal. At least with Gazidas, I'm sure he and Stan had a history that meant there was a trust there.
But his son Josh looked more involved lately he should not allow this to continue

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
What happened to the lawyers and paperwork that Kia had on the Luiz deal? That was weeks ago and we haven’t heard anything since from this slimy criminal ****.

Kroenke needs to do something because the animals have taken over the zoo and it’s a mess.

lol that legal action thing was proper bullying tactic, the fact they didn't follow through and the Athletic didn't retract the article should tell you enough about who's in the right here.. Of course the Kia/Raul defenders here will still be in denial though.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I don't understand how it works with super agents.

How are they influencing the club so much?

They don't work for the club, do they?

Kia is the agent of Edu and a huge influence in his career. Massive conflict of interests. No doubt he's buddy buddy with Raul nowadays (if not always) as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
45jf6e.jpg

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Surely Stan should be getting concerned at some point soon, the money the club are losing/wasting must annoy him somewhat, as that's the only ****ing thing he cares about.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely Stan should be getting concerned at some point soon, the money the club are losing/wasting must annoy him somewhat, as that's the only ****ing thing he cares about.
Josh is the one involved with us. I suspect once Kia tries to get Coutinho here for massive money we’ll see how much influence he has.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If you are going to jump into bed with super agents then why not go for the best one in the industry? What clients does Kia have? A washed up Coutinho? Willian? At least if we were getting screwed by Mendes I'd be okay. But Kia ffs man.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was Raul at Barcelona when Paulinho made his move there? Would not surprise me if he and Kia were behind that dodgy deal.
Yeah, he was also there during the Coutinho and Dembele deals. Generally he took massive losses.

Had some good moments, got Sanchez and Cesc for relatively cheap prices.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Yeah, he was also there during the Coutinho and Dembele deals. Generally he took massive losses.

Had some good moments, got Sanchez and Cesc for relatively cheap prices.

His links to Kia go back to his Barca days then. Interesting.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom