• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel like we are in a real bad place as a club, and I don't know how we get out of it.

Pretty much all our senior players at the club have reached the point of time where they should all genuinely be moved on, not even exaggerating here...we have a terrible owner, and some very dodgy ties to people that won't even bring the benefit of great players.

Properly feel alienated from Arsenal now, I just don't know...first time I kinda just see a club, rather than my club really.

Last edited:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Well done Amy. The fans won't quietly accept some no name in Kia's pocket book. What is Raul thinking?

This might be a bit reactive but I've got to say it, Raul is starting to really worry me.

We were meant to sell players if they refused to sign at two years, good. Then how have we ended up in the same situation with Aubameyang?

Nobody could've predicted the outbreak but had Raul followed his own conditions we wouldn't be in the situation where we'll most likely sell Auba for peanuts even if he does go, and he's likely to go for free.

Why were we faffing about with Saka for so long? Again he could go for peanuts or nothing now, why did it take so long to sack Emery.

That's let alone situations like Soares, and Raul's seemingly uncomfortably close relationships with certain agents.

GDeep™

League is very weak
For a club with no money, and with players on a wage cut, the only club in the PL to do so, we’ve invested a hell of a lot of money in Cedric Soares, an old average player.

He could leave without playing even one minute.

For a club with no money, and with players on a wage cut, the only club in the PL to do so, we’ve invested a hell of a lot of money in Cedric Soares, an old average player.

Luiz 24 M. It seems we have a lot lot lot of money when it posts to go into the right pockets.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Luiz 24 M. It seems we have a lot lot lot of money when it posts to go into the right pockets.

We are p*ssing money away and really these patterns are worrying.

On the flip side Arteta was a brave choice and I already feel might be the one for a number of years, but it doesn't overturn all the other disappointing sh!t from the board.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This might be a bit reactive but I've got to say it, Raul is starting to really worry me.

We were meant to sell players if they refused to sign at two years, good. Then how have we ended up in the same situation with Aubameyang?

Nobody could've predicted the outbreak but had Raul followed his own conditions we wouldn't be in the situation where we'll most likely sell Auba for peanuts even if he does go, and he's likely to go for free.

Why were we faffing about with Saka for so long? Again he could go for peanuts or nothing now, why did it take so long to sack Emery.

That's let alone situations like Soares, and Raul's seemingly uncomfortably close relationships with certain agents.
With Kia, it looks like we have to resign Luiz probably to get a shot at some other sub standard player or an unwanted Coutinho. The price for dealing with him and what we get doesn't equate. Kia thinks that by being a fan, we'll assume he's doing right by us. It seems the entire board are unable to take on two simultaneous tasks eg Raul-renew existing contracts before the final year and sign new players that are decent.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Cedric, Luiz, Mari,Ceballos and Macey are all out of contract. For the contribution they've made this season, that's about £25m we've wasted in fees and wages. Southampton especially must love to see us coming.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

With Kia, it looks like we have to resign Luiz probably to get a shot at some other sub standard player or an unwanted Coutinho. The price for dealing with him and what we get doesn't equate. Kia thinks that by being a fan, we'll assume he's doing right by us. It seems the entire board are unable to take on two simultaneous tasks eg Raul-renew existing contracts before the final year and sign new players that are decent.

Yep and f()ck Kia honestly, I don't care if he was born in Highbury, had his first birthday there and lost virginity in the stadium, he's a fkin snake and so are most agents, I want filth like that far away from the club. Sorry but I hate most agents almost as much as Wenger hated them, greedy parasites.

And yeah I agree about our seeming inability to do more than one task at a time I really don't get it, sure a lot of these processes aren't simply, but Raul et al are paid generously and we just keeping falling into the same patterns.

If Laca is down to less than two years and Auba is down to less than one, if they won't sign we sell and rebuild. It might be harder on us at first but unless we start putting things in place from here we will just keep losing out on money we desperately need. Thankfully we already have Martinelli and Eddy so this is where we would need to do work to bring in that one striker to replace both Auba and Laca if they did go.

The only time we should keep a player when he's running close to the contract expiring; I'm talking two years here, not one year (at that point he signs or gtfoh) is if we're legitimately in position to challenge (for the title and we're close not just a faint hope) in which case you weigh the risk and make a decision, perhaps to keep the player and you know what? You take the blame if it goes wrong because you're paid to, that's what responsibility is, something sorely lacking at Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he really fan of club and a supporter ge shouldn't be selfish and force our club signing his average guys.

Malky

Established Member
Why is the club wasting time and money dealing with this dodgy bastard? Compared to Jorge Mendes his client list is laughable, does he even have a single player on his client list that should interest us? Coutinho? No. Kurzawa? No. Willian? No. Yet the club is treating him like some transfer Messiah.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The club should really stop. It's not like kia is Jorge mendes that own full of top talent.
Yikes. Those quotes don't look good. Appears Kia might've been pushing for more fees and better terms despite David apparent desire to stay and after tonight, I would be shocked if we don't cut our ties.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom