• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why did we even propose a one year contract?

Think it was that offer that was on the table before, don't think it's the same one that is on play right now.

The links that were planted RE Benfica stick out like a sore thumb now. Kia made his move and we absolutely must let David go.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Wtf why he talking like he member of the board ffs Arsenal raul edu or whoever in charge stop this s**t
Exactly the first thing that came to my mind.

Why would a supposed agent who has no official role at the club speak like he knows the inner workings of the club?

Come to think of it. What is Kia's role at the club exactly?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Why would a supposed agent who has no official role at the club speak like he knows the inner workings of the club?

Head of the milking every penny department.

So he took 6 M out of Arsenal for Luiz one year deal. I wonder how much he will get if he tricks us into 2 year extension with Luiz.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t think he’s saying anything wrong in those quotes though, Raul has obviously told him some decisions will be made soon and he’s just relaying that.

The Jorge Mendes link up at Wolves has been great for them, and it’s not like those players are being unsettled by him or moved on either, they all seem settled. Kia doesn’t have that calibre of player though.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
They could sell some of these guys for big money and buy new young Mendes players maybe, and continue the project.
Aye, and that'll be the point when Mendes causes their clubs problems. Agents don't care about even the medium term. The next Mendes players will be older, worse, and these will go for cheaper than they would have.

Ashybashy86

Raul has made him feel too comfortable, to the point he's become somewhat officious.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom