• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He is on €300k at PSG apparently and I've seen articles stating he'd take a wagecut to play in the PL. That's why I said 'double' Luiz, around €250k.

Hm yeah if it was 250k I wouldn't do it, if it was similar wages to Luiz I'd be tempted. But if he can find a club to pay him 250k then good luck to him.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
@Toby Andrl what's this Weghorst actually like? Few reliable reports linking him to us atm, I've never even heard of him until yesterday but for someone at 6'5 his actually has some decent scoring stats and may not be the donkey people think.

Only asking you as no one else on AM will have heard of him.

I was watching Wolfsburg sort of by accident when the bundesliga recommenced and I did take notice of him, but not for any footballing reasons. I just thought he looked big and had a decent lockdown haircut, other than that he just looked like your typical lumbering target man type.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
@Toby Andrl what's this Weghorst actually like? Few reliable reports linking him to us atm, I've never even heard of him until yesterday but for someone at 6'5 his actually has some decent scoring stats and may not be the donkey people think.

Have never been too impressed with Weghorst when he was still in the Eredivisie, but I don't know how he's developed in the Bundesliga.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Decent for BL, Ligue 1, Eredevisie. Got PL flop written all over. Haller is the more complete forward and hasnt done anything here.

say yes

forum master baiter

https://twitter.com/gunnerblog/status/1277964025129693184?s=21
This is a great read. Hope we move quickly for him before Newcastle or Sheffield United snap him up.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
This is a great read. Hope we move quickly for him before Newcastle or Sheffield United snap him up.

11480397.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Weghorst is essentially Giroud but faster. Wouldn't be elite level here but we could do with someone like him as a second option or a certain option in games.

The way I see it is that we will be losing both Auba and Laca by next summer, maybe even both of them this summer. So signing two strikers is very important. To get the team more balanced Weghorst + a faster striker would be perfect.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Weghorst is essentially Giroud but faster. Wouldn't be elite level here but we could do with someone like him as a second option or a certain option in games.

The way I see it is that we will be losing both Auba and Laca by next summer, maybe even both of them this summer. So signing two strikers is very important. To get the team more balanced Weghorst + a faster striker would be perfect.

So every Laca hater that has been drooling over Giroud should be excited, then

say yes

forum master baiter

He sounds better than that tbf.

Looks incredibly hard-working and great defensively, more dominant physically, and with a much better mentality.

So long as he can average 13 goals and 1 backheel assist a season, most on this forum will decide he’s better than Aguero / Kane in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom