• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Too bad that the quote is from the club website after signing his 2026 contract. But like I said, I can't see Tierney being too attacted to Spanish beaches, or Real paying enough for us to sell him. He rather does Win Hof method in Britain.

But there are some nice beaches in Madrid in fairness.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But there are some nice beaches in Madrid in fairness.
Tierney doesn't need Spanish beaches.

swimming-swim.gif

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

FFS
I don't trust nuno fully. Maybe ok vs lower opposition.
For tougher games we need to get tomi asap and play Cedric lb

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why Scotland played him back to back 90 minutes in friendly games? They already knew he prone to injures not only we lost him but Scotland lost him in huge world cup qualifiers game

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Don't want to see this ***** in our squad anymore. Goes to play an useless game for a country that don't know how to play footie, just to enable that other dog shagging muppet.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
And we're back to Xhaka at LB.

The one thing I didn't want to see. We now miss not only Partey, but Xhaka as well in midfield.
Which means possibly back Elneny-Lokonga-Ødegaard.

:shivering:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Tavares confidence is shot so I think I'd move Saka to LB till the end of the season. At least he offers a real attacking threat there. It would mean moving Xhaka back into that deep protecting role but needs must at this time of year.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Tavares confidence is shot so I think I'd move Saka to LB till the end of the season. At least he offers a real attacking threat there. It would mean moving Xhaka back into that deep protecting role but needs must at this time of year.

That kills the dynamic of our attack. The Saka-Ødegaard connection on the right has been a key to our recent success, and I'm not sure you want both Saka and Martinelli on the same flank. It would also probably mean Xhaka as to return go that LCB role when Saka bombs on which changes another dynamic.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
That kills the dynamic of our attack. The Saka-Ødegaard connection on the right has been a key to our recent success, and I'm not sure you want both Saka and Martinelli on the same flank. It would also probably mean Xhaka as to return go that LCB role when Saka bombs on which changes another dynamic.

But he's also the only other player we have who's looked consistently competent at LB. We all remember Xhaka at Villarreal, Cedric was a disaster at Villa I think it was as a LB last season as well. We've won games and looked dangerous with Saka there before and as I said it would only be till the end of the season.

I'm sure Pepe/Ødegaard could form a decent alternative over the course of a few games.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom