• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kleberson ? did Man get conned or is this another rag story

JazzG

Established Member
BS, Fergie has said on record that he has seen him in the WC and he gave them stability and Fergie was impressed with that.

AFCG7

Established Member
I remember getting totally mixed up with the two Edus .. we got the right one we wanted i'm sure.. but in the beginning i thought we were going for Celta Vigo's Edu

Allyboy

Established Member
Its the Luther Blissett/John Barnes malarky all over again!

"Theres only one Paul Williams, one Paul Williams!" :D

A

Anonymous

Fergie only signed Kleberson because Leeds wanted him as well.

Just like he signed Forlan because McLaren wanted him. Thank God for that, eh?

daryl

Maybe it was a mix up, but not that I care.

I was laughing when they signed him. Never rated him. Never. When he plays for Brazil (and how does he get in?), he's always messing up and Gilberto's there to clean up his mess.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How about wrong everything decided about Arsenal getting players sent off etc

A

Anonymous

Jinn said:
Did we get the wrong Gilberto then? :shock: :wink:

Lol

Im sure we signed the wrong Edu though. The Edu who plays for Celta is class, whereas ours just seems like a Brazilian toursit who wondered onto our team coach one day.

Gooner18

Do me a favour Sol. Edu is a fairly young but skillful player so to even talk about him the the same sentance as the Celta Edu is a joke!

A

Anonymous

Gooner18 said:
Do me a favour Sol. Edu is a fairly young but skillful player so to even talk about him the the same sentance as the Celta Edu is a joke!

Well then, you obviously dont see many games.

AFCG7

Established Member
Celta Vigo's Edu is in a different class to the one we have.. no contest there.. maybe we can trade ? ;D

seanconvey66

Kleberson is Gilbertos understudy for Brazil, so he cant be that good can he! Thats why i was delighted when he was signed by Man Utd. Signing South American players is such a lottery now u just dont know how they are going to fare. All these so called great players to have come in recent years just havnt done it. (Gilberto, Edu ,Figuera(Birmingham), Sava, Vuoso (Man City) Klebeson, to name a few)

AFCG7

Established Member
Thats not a list of great players at all.. in fact i'd say that only Gilberto is internationally recognised

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom