• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

Actually I think Wenger will work with him pretty soon, here or in Paris. He is one of a couple players we would be paying 80-90m. And I dont think we d have a salary problem here, dont think any club will go totally crazy there. We just need to show him he is a priority and that he would be irreplacable, could do the trick. He can go to Madrid in two years if we are still competing for top4 trophy.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger will try and sign him next summer. It's going to fail, but Wenger will try.

We need a GK, LB, RB, CM, CF, winger.

GK = bring back szczesny, or buy PickFord for pennies.
LB = attempting to buy one on a free.
RB = Either don't buy one, buy a cheap one, use Coq as emergency.
Cm = buy Tolisso for a reasonable fee and use him as emergency right back cover.
Winger = don't buy one, promote Willock or play Welbeck wide.

Sell Alexis, spend what's left of our entire budget on Mbappe.

I'd say 60 million + add ons.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The only chance we have of signing him is he might sign for us knowing we will eventually let him leave. Other than that fantasy stuff given the sums quoted and the other players involved.

blaise

The only chance we have of signing him is he might sign for us knowing we will eventually let him leave. Other than that fantasy stuff given the sums quoted and the other players involved.

But this is important reason, we practically guarantee him playing time and we are known for not doing too much trouble if you want to move to bigger club. This one is all about how much is Wengers name still a big factor in recruiting. Fee and salary wouldnt be a problem on this one.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

This little club whore.

C9PF2y3XcAE_ild.jpg

C9PF2y1XkAI3Rto-706x1024.jpg

blaise

We need a GK, LB, RB, CM, CF, winger.

GK = bring back szczesny, or buy PickFord for pennies.
LB = attempting to buy one on a free.
RB = Either don't buy one, buy a cheap one, use Coq as emergency.
Cm = buy Tolisso for a reasonable fee and use him as emergency right back cover.
Winger = don't buy one, promote Willock or play Welbeck wide.

Sell Alexis, spend what's left of our entire budget on Mbappe.

I'd say 60 million + add ons.

Agree with you totally, but we need that RB, we are already risking running Bellerin into the ground, we need some cheap or free transfer there. Also if we sell Ox, Gibbs, Wilshere, Perez or some others we should have money for all these positions without selling Alexis, we should have at least 160m for 3 players.

Goonerboy_1989

If we don't sign Mbappe do you guys reckon Tielemans would be a good alternate? The nipper has been on fire this season. Banged in 18 goals or so? Would be a huge upgrade on Walcott.

Malky

Established Member
I seriously doubt we'll get any of the Monaco players. There will be huge interest in all the mentioned ones (Mbappe, Lemar, Silva, Mendy, Bakayoko) I can't see Wenger being involved in a bidding war and paying over the odds for one of them. None of them will be cheap to start with.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I seriously doubt we'll get any of the Monaco players. There will be huge interest in all the mentioned ones (Mbappe, Lemar, Silva, Mendy, Bakayoko) I can't see Wenger being involved in a bidding war and paying over the odds for one of them. None of them will be cheap to start with.
Yeah, little or no chance of us signing any Monaco players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom