• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've been on AM for 6 years and have just had a post moved from this thread to another thread. What's that all about?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Morata is joining United, Bale is dead and James is going to China (maybe), it frees up plenty of space for Mbappe to play either in a three or displace that fat **** Benzema.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger would take Zizou in a fight I reckon. Top shape for an old fella, could probably stop him with his jab.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Morata is joining United, Bale is dead and James is going to China (maybe), it frees up plenty of space for Mbappe to play either in a three or displace that fat **** Benzema.

Yeah he's definitely going there if Zidane has actually said he'll play a lot. No brainer isn't it.

Oh well at least we tried, even I've lost hope now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Has to be Hamez. Moratta wouldn't be the one stopping mmmbopé

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Still feel we've got a chance here. Not really worried about Madrid honestly. Maybe I'm deluded but I see him lining up for us against Chelsea in a Community Shield victory. :drool:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
There has not been a better time competition wise to join Real as a young striker. Not sure how you can turn it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom