• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
They left it late, but Atletico fully deserved to win the title. Real finish the season winning against Emery though. Barca, Elche, Real Sociedad and Betis win as well. Huesca draw. Valladolid and Huesca are relegated.

1-1 Atletico

2-1 Atletico

1-1 Real

1-0 Barca

2-1 Real

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
When the final whistle went the camera focused on the celebrating Atleti players and also the relegated Valladolid players who were distraught, and the BeIn commentators just talked about Atleti? Didn't even mention that the opposition had been relegated as a result of the game. That's what's wrong with football now, it's for the global audience and the global audience doesn't care about the small sides so they get no attention.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When the final whistle went the camera focused on the celebrating Atleti players and also the relegated Valladolid players who were distraught, and the BeIn commentators just talked about Atleti? Didn't even mention that the opposition had been relegated as a result of the game. That's what's wrong with football now, it's for the global audience and the global audience doesn't care about the small sides so they get no attention.
They did? The co-commentator was talking about how they didn't deserve to stay up.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Suarez an all time great.. Best 9 of this generation..

Tbh there is no best, it's just an incredible generation of 9s, you've got Suarez, Benzema and Lewandowski (41 league goals!), then there was Cavani, Higuain and Auba in the rung below.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You're obsessed with the steppe, you're steppessed!
Guilty as charged. When I was student in the late 90s, the Iron Curtain had just fallen. I shared a kitchen with two Russians, and they had just done the Trans-Siberian railway. I was dying to go, but then found a girl and it all went tits up really.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol Partey contributed more than Torreira despite only play 3 full games before moving to depressing fc. Hopefully they'll send him the medal

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Does he really get one?
Yeah, he played 3 times for them at the start of the league campaign.

Odriozola last season went on loan from Real to Bayern in January, he ended up getting La Liga and Bundesliga medals at the end of it as well as a CL with Bayern. 😭

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Suarez over Benzema anytime. Suarez was good in every team and he has much more technical ability.

No one even talked so much about Benzema until 2018 and when Ronaldo played there.

Moah

Yeah, he played 3 times for them at the start of the league campaign.

Odriozola last season went on loan from Real to Bayern in January, he ended up getting La Liga and Bundesliga medals at the end of it as well as a CL with Bayern. 😭
Then the jokes are on everybody else. The dude got the money and the medal, he's living the dream :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Guilty as charged. When I was student in the late 90s, the Iron Curtain had just fallen. I shared a kitchen with two Russians, and they had just done the Trans-Siberian railway. I was dying to go, but then found a girl and it all went tits up really.

Не ссы, приятель, тебе осталось ещё пару приключений в жизни ;)

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom