• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How real Madrid getting outplayed against villareal? They seem focusing on CL likely gave up on league since that Barcelona loss

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How real Madrid getting outplayed against villareal? They seem focusing on CL likely gave up on league since that Barcelona loss

They’ve been like this all year.

Big game raisers but it’s grinding out results against the mediocre teams they’ve been average at.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

There are some lines that are simply not crossed. But, when they are, you're left with little recourse if violence is the only answer.

If he did say that, Valverde letting him off with a punch is actually merciful. He deserves a few cracks on the head with a 2x4...the disgusting animal!!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There are some lines that are simply not crossed. But, when they are, you're left with little recourse if violence is the only answer.

If he did say that, Valverde letting him off with a punch is actually merciful. He deserves a few cracks on the head with a 2x4...the disgusting animal!!
He denied saying it and I doubt valverde can prove it. It also happened 3 months ago in previous game apparently. But what they do have is on camera the Real Madrid man punching him. It’s a police matter now as baena reported the assault

Valverde will get done for assault

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He denied saying it and I doubt valverde can prove it. It also happened 3 months ago in previous game apparently. But what they do have is on camera the Real Madrid man punching him. It’s a police matter now as baena reported the assault

Valverde will get done for assault

It's a tough thing to prove. But, unless you're an unhinged psycopath, there's no reason you'll wait in the carpark to assault an opposition team player without it being something extremely personal & hateful to motivate you to pursue such an action.

Also, no one, not even the most unrepentant arseh*le, would ever acknowledge saying something so vile to an opponent.

I'm inclined to believe Valverde here.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's a tough thing to prove. But, unless you're an unhinged psycopath, there's no reason you'll wait in the carpark to assault an opposition team player without it being something extremely personal & hateful to motivate you to pursue such an action.

Also, no one, not even the most unrepentant arseh*le, would ever acknowledge saying something so vile to an opponent.

I'm inclined to believe Valverde here.
Yes but again you making assumptions. You can’t go to court argue unless I’m unhinged psychopath I wouldn’t assault someone. It’s still assault. He pressed charges and with the video evidence they have it’s a slam dunk case

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Disaster for Valencia in the shock relegation playoff with Sevilla.

They’ve lost 2-0 and that puts them in the relegation zone three points away from safety 🤯

Also means Sevilla are all but safe now

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom